Eddie Afekafe

salfordpaul

What happened to this opportunist ? Everyone got sucked into this story of the City employee who helped Beckham fail with the Olympic games. He made the front cover of a match programme, he waved to the crowd from the pitch, he even signed autographs and posed for photos. CITC hero ? One question ? What happppppened ? Is he still this great lad and employee , sorry that's 2 questions.

When salfordpaul posts I get excited.

But this was a disappointment I think

I'm not married. my fella keeps mithering me lol!! And I just felt and heard he was an opportunist. They aren't bad people. Just crafty and not consistent usually. Just seems like a bit of George Weah equivalent without the early legendary status. A load of attention to him and the club/ then GONE ? I'm curious.

salfordpaul said:
I'm not married. my fella keeps mithering me lol!! And I just felt and heard he was an opportunist. They aren't bad people. Just crafty and not consistent usually. Just seems like a bit of George Weah equivalent without the early legendary status. A load of attention to him and the club/ then GONE ? I'm curious.

If you are not curious SP you never find out anything!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.