punched

Most night outs, i never go looking for it i just seem to attract knobheads! Lost a pretty hefty percentage of my bouts too! Tho can't think of many instances were its been a one on one, not since a kid anyway.The second i lose my glasses im screwed practically blind as a bat without them & bad health prevents me from fleeing unless there's some form of escape with 20 metres.
Been pretty fortunate never came off too badly damaged never been knocked out, feigned being ko'd a couple of times tends to speed up the process and too this day no one has ever given me a beating that compares to the punishments my paps used to dish out.

berniethebusman said:
Most night outs, i never go looking for it i just seem to attract knobheads! Lost a pretty hefty percentage of my bouts too! Tho can't think of many instances were its been a one on one, not since a kid anyway.The second i lose my glasses im screwed practically blind as a bat without them & bad health prevents me from fleeing unless there's some form of escape with 20 metres.
Been pretty fortunate never came off too badly damaged never been knocked out, feigned being ko'd a couple of times tends to speed up the process and too this day no one has ever given me a beating that compares to the punishments my paps used to dish out.
I was laughing a long to that until I got to the end :-(

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
berniethebusman said:
I was laughing a long to that until I got to the end :-(

agreed. why would anyone inflict pain on their kids. ever.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
One of my lads is a policeman and built like a brick shithouse... he says he has been taught that it is far more effective to slap someone very hard on the face, so that they are stunned which gives them time to disable the assailant before handcuffing them.

Punching someone very hard risked breaking your wrist.

He offered to practice this theory on me but I politely declined...:)
Thats like the sketch from police acadamy film askin him to hit him n he gets a slap

Bilboblue said:
I'd hazard a guess over 50, probably a quarter or less than have been dished out in return as defence. I'm not quick enough to avoid some, but they don't seem to do much damage luckily.

Yeah but your numbers wouldn't be high if you only need to throw one in return (;-)

pml79 said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
One of my lads is a policeman and built like a brick shithouse... he says he has been taught that it is far more effective to slap someone very hard on the face, so that they are stunned which gives them time to disable the assailant before handcuffing them.

Punching someone very hard risked breaking your wrist.

He offered to practice this theory on me but I politely declined...:)
Thats like the sketch from police acadamy film askin him to hit him n he gets a slap

Furthermore, apparently a slap delivered to an ear is the way to utterly daze someone. The sound is lost in one ear for a minute or so and this affects balance and co-ordination. By using the fleshy part of your hand, your palm, you remove 90% of the risk of hurting your hand, whereas a fist punch can break your hand quite easily.

That said, slapping seems a bit odd. How would you look if you went for the ear slap and missed? Best tactic I page found is to walk away. It isn't worth it.

There was an off duty Fireman at a local pub a few years ago who took a single punch, a bit of a Judas shot apparently. He hit his head on the bar as he fell, after which he never woke up. It just is not worth it.

Been punched a fair amount of times, but never been caught flush(like to think it's due to good head movement,). Until recently, was walking home from a night down the boozer when I was randomly sucker punched from side on, straight on the jaw, went down like the proverbial sack of shit and smashed my head on the pavement. Fractured skull, bleeding on the brain and have lost all my sense of smell. Turns out the silly **** done it as he was running from the police and hoped they'd stop chasing him. But what damaged me most of all was finding out I have a polystyrene chin

A few times, however the best time was coming out of a pub, some guy decided to take offence and came at me. The lunch incurred was that of a 2 month old baby, and we both stood for a second almost reflecting on the shocking dig and then pissed ourselves laughing. He apologised and we moved on. Absolutely fantastic it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.