Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

RW9 said:
Ok, I'll ask again... Gods of bluemoon..
If that last post is full of shit...

Which clown thinks jovetic will get in over Nasri??!?!

And aguero, beast, up top???

Clueless.
It's a long season. Jovetic will have plenty of opportunities to play in behind Aguero.

Jovetic and Aguero are on paper City's best front two. Technically they are the best of our forwards, and their games complement each other

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
RW9 said:

Clueless.
You are an absolute c**t son.

Am I? If your so clued up... Answer that..

Jovetic over Nasri??? No...
Jovetic over aguero, beast? No...

Who's clueless now?!...

RW9 said:
Bilboblue said:
RW9 said:
We've fucked up!!

Mangala is not a proven CB by any stretch and we've just spent more than half our summers budget on him? How can we give utd shit when we are getting roasted like this?

They should pay over the odds because they have no CL and are in shit street! We are champions and are still getting Rodgered!! Embarrassing..

Don't get me started on letting players like Sanchez pass by and go to rivals!! If he's available, we should be in for him, simple as that! 30 m - we've just spent that on an unproven CB - Fuck FFP , sign then sell after like psg and everyone else will do!!

What happens when aguero is injured again, beast has a dry spell, Dzeko doesn't turn up again... We won the league last year because Liverpool fucked up, people are being too over confident on here 'we were champs we didn't need to strengthen much' - yaya dragged us through the shit and now he wants out too....

And no I'm not a rag, 118 season ticket!!

Crazy, typical city!!

RAG.

Jesus Christ.

Why rag? What's incorrect?

Do you agree that 32m is fair?
We shouldn't have got Sanchez?

Explain

So we'll just go and buy another 2 forwards then 'just incase'. Give your head wobble kid.

RW9 said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
RW9 said:

Clueless.

You are an absolute c**t son.

Am I? If your so clued up... Answer that..

Jovetic over Nasri??? No...
Jovetic over aguero, beast? No...

Who's clueless now?!...
So you sit in 118 you say??

Quick which entrance do you go in at. Answer within 2 mins or your a rag.

Hurry hurry!!

The same keyboard warriors contradicting themselves saying 'why don't be sign Sanchez and have too many forwards and no defenders' are now saying jovetic can partner aguero ahead of negredo and Dzeko? Some even saying jovetic over Nasri? Wow...

No wonder the other forums take the piss out of BM! If your opinion isn't tolmies or a mods, your a rag?

Forums are for opinions.. Mine differ from yours. Simple.

Still yet to have a reply regarding my last questions regarding jovetic?!

Marvin said:
RW9 said:

Clueless.
It's a long season. Jovetic will have plenty of opportunities to play in behind Aguero.

Jovetic and Aguero are on paper City's best front two. Technically they are the best of our forwards, and their games complement each other

Yep he sure will, we are in 4 comps so everyone will get a good taste of the action. I like him shame this rag **** doesnt relise he was injured several times last season...so again RW9 Jovetic will be like a new signing...fully fit raring to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.