City v Liverpool. Yankee Stadium July 30th

My wife and I are coming up from Austin for the game. Definitely will keep an eye on this to get an idea on any of the meet-ups and the like. So excited! First time getting to see City. :)

Mr. Aguia said:
green pennies said:
I'll be at the match, and at the Mad Hatter beforehand. MCFC supporters section 111. Anyone else nearby? Looking forward to a great day out with you blues; both those that are from the east coast area of the USA and those that will be making the trip from England and elsewhere. I had a great time with members of the Washington DC Supporters club who had made the 5-hour trip up last summer, hope to see you boys again!

I'm in 111.

Mad Eyed Screamer anyone get back to you about the t-shirts? Want one as well but the £20 delivery charge is too steep to order from the supporters club.

I'm in 112, I contacted the club and they have not released tickets for the game yet so I purchased off the Yankees website through ticketmaster.
Looking forward to a week in Manhattan, can anyone tell what the transport situation is? Are there buses from the Hatter to the stadium or is it a cab ride?

We've booked a horse and carriage if you wanna jump in that.

Anyone bought fan packs with tickets for the games? Mine still haven't arrived yet . Leave in 10 days.

EastStandLower said:
I'm in 112, I contacted the club and they have not released tickets for the game yet so I purchased off the Yankees website through ticketmaster.
Looking forward to a week in Manhattan, can anyone tell what the transport situation is? Are there buses from the Hatter to the stadium or is it a cab ride?

Not sure where you hanging out before the game, but I would suggest you take/switch to uptown #4 train to 161 Street/Yankee Stadium if you end up going from Manhattan. I am heading up there after work.

mcfc_nyc said:
EastStandLower said:

Not sure where you hanging out before the game, but I would suggest you take/switch to uptown #4 train to 161 Street/Yankee Stadium if you end up going from Manhattan. I am heading up there after work.

Thanks

We are in 14B. This is apparently the view from the row..

New-York-Yankees-Section-14b.jpg

EastStandLower said:
Mr. Aguia said:
green pennies said:
I'll be at the match, and at the Mad Hatter beforehand. MCFC supporters section 111. Anyone else nearby? Looking forward to a great day out with you blues; both those that are from the east coast area of the USA and those that will be making the trip from England and elsewhere. I had a great time with members of the Washington DC Supporters club who had made the 5-hour trip up last summer, hope to see you boys again!

I'm in 111.

Mad Eyed Screamer anyone get back to you about the t-shirts? Want one as well but the £20 delivery charge is too steep to order from the supporters club.

I was told on Monday that we are meeting at the MadHatter and leave from there.

Mr. Aguia said:
green pennies said:

I'm in 111.

No, no one did get back. I have ordered one and will pick it up in Sept when over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.