Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Suggest anyone who wants rid of Yaya watches the season review DVD because we would have been fooked without him

Nobody on either side of the debate would deny that. He had a phenomenal season by anybody's standards.

The issue's about present state of mind and what's best for the future though.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
richball_PF55 said:
Liverpool dealt with the Suarez situation much better then we did with Tevez
I think I've seen it all on this thread now.
Mind boggling isn't it? We should take lessons off the candle wavers about;-

How to deflect criticism of a racist employee,

How to pretend said employee never dives, or feigns injury,

How to design T shirts supporting any sort of behaviour whatsoever,

How to arrange appeals against employees who chow down on fellow professionals.

We just gotta do it all the Li' pool way.

Ancient Citizen said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
richball_PF55 said:
Liverpool dealt with the Suarez situation much better then we did with Tevez
I think I've seen it all on this thread now.
Mind boggling isn't it? We should take lessons off the candle wavers about;-

How to deflect criticism of a racist employee,

How to pretend said employee never dives, or feigns injury,

How to design T shirts supporting any sort of behaviour whatsoever,

How to arrange appeals against employees who chow down on fellow professionals.

We just gotta do it all the Li' pool way.
Yeah, anyone saying we should be more like the RAWK lunatics... Christ on a pogo stick...

I think what he's trying to say is that pool only said positive things about him in the public eye, unlike when mancini said things like "he'll never play for us again" etc about tevez.

As soon as mancini said that, clubs knew they could get him on the cheap, whereas pool have just got £75 mill for a player that wanted out. Do you think they would've got that if they said he'd never play again etc

So in a monetary term they did handle it well, they just looked after their wallet and maxed the money they would get.

And I know we would've never got anything close to that for tevez but hopefully you get my drift... Oh and I'm not saying I agree that's the right way I'm just saying that's probably what he meant by "handled well"

I thought this thread was about Yaya not Suarez?... just a reminder, Yaya has NOT bitten anyone, called anyone a 'N'... on dived like he was shot everytime anyone got near him... his agent has done some posturing late in his career to (probably) maximize both their earnings, nothing new, it was being done in the seventies by some we consider City stalwarts! only difference is that the media microscope is more intense now.

This is on the Mail website:

It is understood he and his representative Dimitri Seluk have made contact with the club owners to dampen the initial furore that surrounded his claims of feeling unloved.

LoveCity said:

It is understood he and his representative Dimitri Seluk have made contact with the club owners to dampen the initial furore that surrounded his claims of feeling unloved.

Nothing to dampen according to some, ridiculous tweet, shit stirring journo's, poor Yaya.

TCIB said:
LoveCity said:

Nothing to dampen according to some, ridiculous tweet, shit stirring journo's, poor Yaya.

So they couldn't get a good deal elsewhere after behaving like twats. Who'd have thought it.

coleridge said:
TCIB said:
LoveCity said:

So they couldn't get a good deal elsewhere after behaving like twats. Who'd have thought it.

Very much sounds like "tail between legs" doesn't it.
Why he could not act like a normal sane adult about whatever his desires/intentions were i have no idea. I guess as long as it is getting sorted properly though that is what we wanted.
No time for him anymore though personally, if he stays "meh" if he goes then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.