NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

Although a Phillies fan for many a year I thought the Bronco's and Seahawks would win their Conferences ( no big shakes I must admit ) at the start of the season.

Manning for MVP in New Jersey as fitting way for him to win what would most likely be his last ring.

mancity111 said:
Although a Phillies fan for many a year I thought the Bronco's and Seahawks would win their Conferences ( no big shakes I must admit ) at the start of the season.

Manning for MVP in New Jersey as fitting way for him to win what would most likely be his last ring.

im very pro my team and fuk every one else. but i have time for manning and i hope he wins it.

AntiUnited said:
mancity111 said:

im very pro my team and fuk every one else. but i have time for manning and i hope he wins it.

What another Eagle?

Very excited by the Chargers this year. Quietly they've had an excellent off season and under Tom Telesco and Mike McCoy they are heading in the right direction. Will still be a year or two before they are proper SB challengers but another PO run is on the cards

City Raider said:
Bballer7389 said:
pudge said:
Do the teams carry over to next season?

I do not believe so. We didn't specify it to be a keeper league....someone please correct me if I a wrong.

No keeper league, we start again!

Div 1

Congrats to Viking City on winning Div 1 and to MCFC OK for winning his league.

Div 2

Congrats to ManCitizens on winning Div 2 and to Redskins for winning his league. Both are promoted at expense of 4th Down and 9320 and me!

Next year we need to plan for someone winning Div 2 but not topping their league, they should get promoted - perhaps at expense of team in Div 1 with next worse record, tie-break rules apply.

If anyone drops out of Div 1 next year, team with next best record in Div 2 replaces them - again with tie-break rules.

Ta all and fcuk you Rodgers, White and Wayne :)

It's that time again!

I've been trying to work out our league lineups but can't access the old leagues so forgive me if I've got this wrong:

New Div 1:

Viking City
MCFC OK
Ballards Blues
Caught Red Hernandez
Muffalo Kills
Matlanta's Falcons
Illusive Friends of Te'o
City Charger
Redskins
ManCitizens

New Div 2:

City Raider
4th Down and 9320
Walfie City
New Jersey Buttfumblers
The Funky Town Monkey Pimps
Manchester Big Spuds
B'ballers Useless Players
Wayne Fontes Cigar

Matlanta's Falcons are dropping out so we can promote the team with next best record from Div 2. Are any Div 2 managers able to access their old league and tell me who that is? We will then be left with 3 slots in Div 2 for new players, assuming no-one else leaves.

All we need to do is plan the live auction date, but for now can people confirm whether they'll be playing again or not either on here or via pm ta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.