Isco

TrueBlue1705 said:
Folks are dreaming ... We'll never raise the money from sales of players to be able to buy him ... And what about the impact of another foreigner in the squad? Who makes way form him?

I can see nasty and garcia going so there is room the big question is who he would replace in the team?

bluechampion7891 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
I'm starting to think this could happen.

We are still within our £50,000,000 transfer limit even with the signing if Mangala. If we can get £8,000,000 for Micah, £8,000,000 for Garcia and £8,000,000 for Roswell then we will have £24,000,000 to spend plus our wages will be reduced in line with EUFA's sanctions.

When interviewed in his car last summer he seemed to be happy to be signing for us (which was the intention before Madrid came), he was smiling like mad when they were asking him about City.

Think we will be his first choice should he leave.

First of all, i am pretty certain that the limit is 60M Euros, whatever that translates into pounds as the rate changes.
Fernando 15M E
Mangala 40M E
Caballero 4.4M E
Zuculini (not sure it counts though) 2.2M E
Also not sure whether the Nigerian lad counts

Thats over 60M Euros. We need to sell in any case to reduce foreign players and get within the limit.

Also, based on his displays in friendlies and his injury prone nature, I doubt Richards would go close to 8M pounds. Maybe even half. Rodwell might, b/c of potential and multiple clubs bidding. Garcia's wages are an issue.

Isco, if he comes, would most likely be on loan unless we sell someone big (Nasty, Jovetic, Negredo)

We got around 2.5 E from Barry which brings us withing the limits again. We might have got a bit from the loan of Lopes and Huws, not much obviously.

uwe rosler 28 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Folks are dreaming ... We'll never raise the money from sales of players to be able to buy him ... And what about the impact of another foreigner in the squad? Who makes way form him?

I can see nasty and garcia going so there is room the big question is who he would replace in the team?
Nasty can't be counted yet. He wasn't 21 in January and we are told that rules him out of automatic squad inclusion for the new season. Someone else has to make way instead, unless the Mangala deal falls through.

I'm no cynic said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

Nasty can't be counted yet. He wasn't 21 in January and we are told that rules him out of automatic squad inclusion for the new season. Someone else has to make way instead, unless the Mangala deal falls through.

Oh yeah forgot about that! Could be jovetic then hope not tho! But if there is going to be continuse concerns over his fitness it might be the right way to go.

uwe rosler 28 said:
I'm no cynic said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Oh yeah forgot about that! Could be jovetic then hope not tho! But if there is going to be continuse concerns over his fitness it might be the right way to go.
It may get worse. The rumour going around [according to the official site] is that Garcia is wanted by Benfica ON A SEASON LONG LOAN, and added to Inter wanting Jovetic on a similar basis [even though they are reportedly set to pay £11m for the rag Hernandez], nothing gives me a hint of confidence that we can raise enough cash to beat FFP and get Isco.

david whites spike said:
I'd take him on loan with a view to a permanent move NEXT summer........like every fucker does to us.

Yep, agree a fee of say £30 million. Pay a loan fee of £5 miilion to loan him for the season. We sign him next summer, we pay the remaining £25 miilion. We decide not to sign him Madrid keep the £5 million. Everyone's happy.

hgblue said:
david whites spike said:
I'd take him on loan with a view to a permanent move NEXT summer........like every fucker does to us.

Yep, agree a fee of say £30 million. Pay a loan fee of £5 miilion to loan him for the season. We sign him next summer, we pay the remaining £25 miilion. We decide not to sign him Madrid keep the £5 million. Everyone's happy.

Everyone except the player who gets left out of the squad to make way for a 12 month loan signing......

to sign Isco & to make space for him is UCL squad, obviously Nastasic & Garcia will have to go. shame because i like them both, and kinda growing on me, especially Nastasic still young and have lot of potential. but the shit head from UEFA tighten our hands with FFP while UEFAlona free to buy anyone this summer, beside their corruption & tax case.

City will have to sell - Garcia, Nastasic, Sinclair, Rodwell, Richards, Guidetti.

i guess we can get at least £30M to fund for Isco transfer with this sell. we still have deep squad to compete in all competition. but i hope txiki will use his magic to sign Isco on loan in option to buy next summer, and Garcia & Nastasic still stay with us.

1053408_Manchester_City.jpg

I reckon negredo will miss out if his injury is really 3-4 months then missing out on champs league squad realistically is 2 games hopefully dead rubbersWe then name a new squad in jan and chances are someone else will be injured or sold and then negredo can come back in! We have an extra head for prem as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.