so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, some fella so insecure about "being ripped to pieces" on a fucking United forum. Do you not get it yet? People slag off United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool on here, they all slag us off on their own respective (or not in RAWK's case) forum. Why would you go on and read/get upset about it? There are idiots on all forums that will jump on the first thing they can find to slag a club off.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Len Rum said:
What picture?
About ten posts up and obvious if you could have been bothered looking, showing four challengers for next season's title - Arse,Dippers,Scum and Chavs and a team holding aloft the Premier League trophy which one would have expected to be us but happened to be Chavs from a few seasons ago.
Look I can see you're not a man for details preferring instead big picture,blue sky arguments , but thank you for getting involved in the debate.
Could have just posted the picture instead of being a MASSIVE PRICK but whatever.

I do think the picture's a bit unusual, but the article seems to be more about transfer activity than anything else and, as far as the rest of the world is concerned, we've not really made many big deals worthy of being up on that picture. Plus, we get a fair report further down the page and some good praise in the bullet points just under the main headline.

Although, I'm not sure what The Mail would gain from leaving us out of the picture on purpose.
Thanks for the compliment. I have received similar praise regarding the size of my male member from various female admirers in my youth. Thanks for reminding me.

I'm not normally an apologist for Rag Cafe but one post there hit the nail on the head. With FFP our player investment has been slowed right down whereas they are profitable enough to spend big on rebuilding. That's even with the Glazier leeches sucking out their share.

Fortunately they are far enough behind us in squad quality for that not to be crucial at the present time.

sir baconface said:
I'm not normally an apologist for Rag Cafe but one post there hit the nail on the head. With FFP our player investment has been slowed right down whereas they are profitable enough to spend big on rebuilding. That's even with the Glazier leeches sucking out their share.

Fortunately they are far enough behind us in squad quality for that not to be crucial at the present time.

The Glazier leeches sucking out their share. They will keep sucking and long may it continue.

Dont care about rag cafe and what there fucking african..chinese..indian fans think.
Two titles in three yrs...fa cup.league cup..five out of six derby wins is it.
Worried?? You bet they are.
Re the agenda..clearly there but the fail never ceases to amaze me.
Cunts.
Siege mentality for me. We arent going anywhere.

I'm watching Big Brother as I usually do between football seasons and they have just had a task where there's two teams red team v blue team. Big brother have rigged it so only the red team can win and the blue team lose. Agenda ballbags

Len Rum said:
Len Rum said:
About ten posts up and obvious if you could have been bothered looking, showing four challengers for next season's title - Arse,Dippers,Scum and Chavs and a team holding aloft the Premier League trophy which one would have expected to be us but happened to be Chavs from a few seasons ago.
Look I can see you're not a man for details preferring instead big picture,blue sky arguments , but thank you for getting involved in the debate.
Could have just posted the picture instead of being a MASSIVE PRICK but whatever.

I do think the picture's a bit unusual, but the article seems to be more about transfer activity than anything else and, as far as the rest of the world is concerned, we've not really made many big deals worthy of being up on that picture. Plus, we get a fair report further down the page and some good praise in the bullet points just under the main headline.

Although, I'm not sure what The Mail would gain from leaving us out of the picture on purpose.
Thanks for the compliment. I have received similar praise regarding the size of my male member from various female admirers in my youth. Thanks for reminding me.
Are you going to respond to any of the points I made considering you tried so hard to provoke them out of me?

Len Rum said:

Are you going to respond to any of the points I made considering you tried so hard to provoke them out of me?

Surely you can't blame him for answering the part of your post that was directly aimed at him in BOLD CAPS

stony said:
Len Rum said:

Surely you can't blame him for answering the part of your post that was directly aimed at him in BOLD CAPS
Of course I can't - I wanted him to reply to that.

But I also wanted him to reply to the rest of it, since he wanted my thoughts on that Mail picture in the first place.

stony said:

Of course I can't - I wanted him to reply to that.

But I also wanted him to reply to the rest of it, since he wanted my thoughts on that Mail picture in the first place.

If you want someone to reply to a serious point you've made, it's probably not the best idea to call them a massive prick in bold capital letters. It sort of distracts from the points you're trying to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.