Ticket Help - City v Liverpool

i have 3 tix for both the liverpool and stoke home games-(i'm on hols) 2 adult and a 16 year old-i went gold this year so can't do the viagogo thing-pm me if your interested at face value-cheers

For anyone interested the City vs Liverpool game is now for open sale to any Cityzen card holder. Worth getting in quick as I don't think there are heaps of tickets left.

savaloid said:
For anyone interested the City vs Liverpool game is now for open sale to any Cityzen card holder. Worth getting in quick as I don't think there are heaps of tickets left.
You don't have to be a citizen card holder for open sale tkts,you only need to have a membership number example bluemember or citycard from years ago.

Hi,

I have three tickets, two adults and one junior (upgradable to full adult) for Liverpool game.
If anyone is interested let me know.

Cheers!

HELP !!!
Need i adult for stoke and one for Liverpool
Have A MATE OVER FROM AUSTRALIA (Season ticket holder for years before he left for aus)
PM Me i will get back to you !!!!

Thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!!!!!
up date got a stoke one still need a Liverpool one

Buy one off the club? It's on sale for fans with previous purchase history so he'd be fine.
Tickets left mostly in 3rd tier tho (plus block 242)

I have a Liverpool ticket for sale, face value, can't make it due to date change and had already ordered ticket through supporters club
Will post my card and details to buyer then they can post back or I can meet at stoke game following weekend to collect again, drop me pm if interested

Edited to say, just got an email from SC it will be paper ticket

Bumped

Got one junior in South Level 2 block 216 right next to the dippers or can be upgraded to an adult if needed.
Pm me and we can sort. I will meet outside stand as I am in the next seat.

Hi, need 2 tickets.. good seats pls if possible!! Somewhere near the middle of the pitch and not above row S ideally if its 3rd tier. No im not being picky.. just traveling down a few thousand miles for this so would like some decent seats : ) Im a blue member but nothing good available on the tickets web site now.
pm me or reply here.. thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.