bt sport

I have this and sky and decided to cancel this as it was going up 1.50 in oct to £13.50
She said straight away i could have it for £8 month if i signed for a year so i have
I am getting free unlimited sky broadband as well so i'm happy
I hate streaming matches,i can't ever get a good stable feed,maybe it's where i live i don't know and so the more i can get on the tv the better

I see Sty is offering free unlimited broadband to people who subscribe to Sky Sports for two years. This includes SS5, their new European football channel, which will be showing La Liga, Eredivisie and Champions' League games next season.

However, what they fail to mention in their adverts is the fact the from 2015, BT Sport has exclusive rights to Champions' League matches, which means SS5 could turn into a white elephant for a lot of people.

We have BT's broadband, so receive BT Sport for nothing. Otherwise, we wouldn't bother with it.

Vienna_70 said:
I see Sty is offering free unlimited broadband to people who subscribe to Sky Sports for two years. This includes SS5, their new European football channel, which will be showing La Liga, Eredivisie and Champions' League games next season.

However, what they fail to mention in their adverts is the fact the from 2015, BT Sport has exclusive rights to Champions' League matches, which means SS5 could turn into a white elephant for a lot of people.

We have BT's broadband, so receive BT Sport for nothing. Otherwise, we wouldn't bother with it.

Yeah, noticed that about the Sky advert, can't believe they're allowed to get away with it.

GazC said:
Vienna_70 said:

Yeah, noticed that about the Sky advert, can't believe they're allowed to get away with it.

It's a clever marketing ploy and some people, who haven't heard about BT's purchase of Champions' League rights, will be left fuming, I would imagine.

David Barrett, head of marketing at BT sport has been sacked after com[laints about the anti-Arsenal bias of the ads. It appears he is a Totally Hopeless Football Club season ticket holder and was probably following an agenda.

If true serves the tw*t right that he's lost his job.

<a class="postlink" href="http://inagist.com/all/496346631374372864/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://inagist.com/all/496346631374372864/</a>

City Raider said:
rumours are theyve sacked owen as lost over 3m subscribers

Probably just wishful,thinking. How can he have lost 3m subscribers (in 3 months the Tweets say) when the station only started last summer? Another rumour is that Andy Gray is joining them.

UUBlue said:
City Raider said:
rumours are theyve sacked owen as lost over 3m subscribers

Probably just wishful,thinking. How can he have lost 3m subscribers (in 3 months the Tweets say) when the station only started last summer? Another rumour is that Andy Gray is joining them.

I read recently that BT has acquired over 100 000 new customers since it introduced BT Sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.