Death of another Blue

here is Jamie with Kelly Brook.
1faclg.jpg

Anyone out there who knew Dave Blackwood, ST Holder for over 50 years, should know he lost his battle with cancer last week. He was my brother-in-law. Dating my elder sis in the 60's he would come for tea after the home game on a Saturday. I would get hit on the head with the Football Pink and the game would be summed up in one of three ways. "We were garbage", "we did everything but score" or "we were all over them like a rash...it should have been ten".
I doubt if Scumbag control will allow his ashes behind the goal at the Stretford End so he can curse the b**tards from the grave.
He saw the Blue Moon rise again and went out whilst we were champions. RIP Dave.

Dalesblue said:
Anyone out there who knew Dave Blackwood, ST Holder for over 50 years, should know he lost his battle with cancer last week. He was my brother-in-law. Dating my elder sis in the 60's he would come for tea after the home game on a Saturday. I would get hit on the head with the Football Pink and the game would be summed up in one of three ways. "We were garbage", "we did everything but score" or "we were all over them like a rash...it should have been ten".
I doubt if Scumbag control will allow his ashes behind the goal at the Stretford End so he can curse the b**tards from the grave.
He saw the Blue Moon rise again and went out whilst we were champions. RIP Dave.

Sorry to hear of your families sad loss.50 years is a hell of a time,watching the Blues.Hope the last few years for him,helped to take away some of his major problems.
Pass on our condolences mate.
RIP top Blue.

Condolences to Jamie's and Dave' families. So sad to hear of your loss.

R.I.P. What said news, my thought are with his family. Robin Williams was a classic example of this. He always smiled and new how to make other smile, but inside his pain was deep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.