All The best, Javi

As crazy as it sounds I don't think we would have won the league without him.

Towards end of season fern was burnt out and he did an excellent job

Right time for him to go now though but don't underestimate his role in the last few games

Good pro but prob also sure he felt prilveliaged To be at mcfc

Sure everyone will wish him all the best

cleavers said:
Good luck to him, was never as bad as some people made out, not a spectacular player, did his best in various positions, and never complained.

Good business by City, and with Rekik going out on loan again today, it probably means that Nastasic will be retained, which I also think is good news.
It was always going to be hard for acceptance from some fans, him coming in with De jong leaving

good luck Javi

played an important role in the run in last season and deserves his medals

Javi, Demi and Dzekos performances at the end of last season were what got us over the line. All three showed great character and saved us from a summer of scouse glory glory wankfestival, I will always remember and be greatful to them for that

I would have quite liked us to have kept hold of Garcia until January, at least.
I think he was invaluable at the end of last season and thought we looked a really solid side when set up with him hold. The Palace game was a great example of how to set up to control the game and never allow yourself to look vulnerable. I know we have Fernando now, but plenty of top midfield players have taken time to settle in the Prem.
I know we can't just stock-pile players and you have to sell at times when the market favours it; £13mil is decent business after all. But i hope we don't regret this in the short-term.

He was part of it, and that can't be taken away from him. He put in a shift and earned the club silverware.

He was the Tony Vaughan of the league and cup win last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.