Cliff Richard's home being searched by police.....

Not necessarily.
There's a fair bit of possibly actionable comment on here.
The Neville bros slur for instance.

denislawsbackheel said:
Not necessarily.
There's a fair bit of possibly actionable comment on here.
The Neville bros slur for instance.
Saying that they aren't nonces?
I just think people are forgetting their (allegedly)s, btw Ducado it's libel you need to worry about, the site might be liable.

10583969_786102178113596_6110536001409579030_n.jpg

What I find disturbing about the whole thing is the way the police now conduct their investigations, i.e. through the media. A few years ago they would have said nothing and confirmed even less until someone was charged, now we have the BBC at the house and when the cops start getting criticised they state that as a result of the raid a number of people have come forward to make more allegations. Basically they brand Richard as a nonce before they have even interviewed him.

I expect pitchforks and flaming torches on this forum but I expect a higher standard from Mr Dibble.

BlueBearBoots said:
Just wonder if all the money and all the police time is worth it for the likes of Rolf Hartis, Stuart Hall and Cliff are they really a danger to society now? Is it in the public interest? (Saville was another kettle of fish, don't let's go there)

Is it their age or fame that makes you think old nonces should be ignored?

Ducado said:

I'd be more worried about defending nonces who are then found guilty.

It's equally as stupid to assume innocence as it is guilt.

I seem to remember being told by the same faces that Rolf was a witch hunt, Savile should be left alone to rest in peace, Stuart Hall isn't worth investigating etc etc etc

Ducado said:
kiam06 said:
Tony Blair , Jimmy Saville, Cliff Richard to name a few all at it and Jill Dando was on to them so goodnight Jill.

Even links to the Krays all very murky.

And you know this how?

I am genuinely interested to how people come up with these theories, I suspect that you have not carried out an investigation into the matter, but have been reading some blog created by some tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nut case, which for convenience will be hosted in some country with very lax liable laws.

People said the same about Savile and Rolf, it's really boring now hearing how it's all an evil conspiracy to lock up some lovely old men who definitely aren't nonces.

BlueBearBoots said:
Ducado said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Wow 12 pages - has BM decided guilty or not?

It's the equivalent to the old fashioned lynch mob on here, no trial, no proper investigation, a few random blogs say he is guilty that will do, get the pitchforks out.

It's all very predictable now

Just wonder if all the money and all the police time is worth it for the likes of Rolf Hartis, Stuart Hall and Cliff are they really a danger to society now? Is it in the public interest?

So you don't think we should charge paedophiles because it costs a lot of money, and they have retired from kiddie fiddling?
I would say prosecution is very much in the interests of his alleged victims, and so would you if one of them was a child of yours.
If you don't consider prosecuting paedophiles worthwhile, then frankly I despair.

TheMightyQuinn said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Just wonder if all the money and all the police time is worth it for the likes of Rolf Hartis, Stuart Hall and Cliff are they really a danger to society now? Is it in the public interest? (Saville was another kettle of fish, don't let's go there)

Ducado said:

I seem to remember being told by the same faces that Rolf was a witch hunt, Savile should be left alone to rest in peace, Stuart Hall isn't worth investigating etc etc etc
Precisely.
The so-called tin foil hat people outed these fuckers yonks ago, and while people were busy scoffing, these filthy bastards have been getting away with it and still are..
Note the overuse of the word "historical" in most of theses cases - implying it happened years ago when attitudes were different. (they weren't. the old expression "jailbait" is a testament to that little cop out)
For what it's worth, I smell a rat on this whole Cliff Business....a McAlpine shaped rat.
I reckon they are pulling the same stroke with this in an attempt to shift the Elm Guest House malarkey on to the back burner.
To me, it stinks that the BBC were on the spot before the feds.

-dabz- said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Ducado said:

Precisely.
The so-called tin foil hat people outed these fuckers yonks ago, and while people were busy scoffing, these filthy bastards have been getting away with it and still are..
Note the overuse of the word "historical" in most of theses cases - implying it happened years ago when attitudes were different. (they weren't. the old expression "jailbait" is a testament to that little cop out)
For what it's worth, I smell a rat on this whole Cliff Business....a McAlpine shaped rat.
I reckon they are pulling the same stroke with this in an attempt to shift the Elm Guest House malarkey on to the back burner.

The same BBC who protected several other well known nonces?

We both know the score, mate.

TheMightyQuinn said:
-dabz- said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Precisely.

The same BBC who protected several other well known nonces?

[bigimg][/bigimg]We both know the score, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.