United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to pop out earlier today, whilst their game was in progress. I was in the bookies for about 2 mins and saw a lad with this years Chevvy shirt on, studying the greyhound form. The game wasn't even on in there. Went in the newsagents next door and there was bloke with a training jacket on.

Now this is the first game of the season, with a new manager at the start of a brave new world, after a decent pre-season and they couldn't be arsed watching/listening on radio/go to the game. Frightening really.

Vienna_70 said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Have to laugh at them, still blaming Moyes, not aggresive enough. Don't do this, don't do that.
I think you'll find it's all down to little footballing ability. They had 2 class players out there today,
Rooney and Mata, but even they need help. Ie a fucking team around them.
I heard this blaming Moyes stuff the other day off a rag, unbelievable Jeff.

When I saw Chris Smallthing was the libero in their back three, I thought it might be a bit of a disaster.
Me too, I know it's early days but I just can't believe that they're a big favourite for a lot of football pundits and experts to lift the title this season. Have they not seen the class of player they have playing at the back or in midfield?

Mystifying.

Good for them they've at least seen the Claret Jug being lifted at Hole Trafford this season, by that MASSIVE red Rory McIlroy ha ha ha

Reduced to playing hoofball with 20 minutes left against a Swansea team that wouldn't have looked out of place in the Championship.

Absolutely love it!

Give it to them the fucking pricks.

But they will do it the United Way

McManaman got it spot on post match. Chelsea and City have 2 world class starting 11's in their squad. We don't even have one. People keep banging on about 9 injured players. Bar Van Persie we have 9 average players out injured at the moment. Even If they were all fit we still would have lost today. We need a massive clear out of this squad and a huge City like investment put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.