Star Wars what a crock of s***e

Barcon said:
mcmanus said:
Our kid used to read the Famous Five or Secret Seven whilst I watched Star Wars.....

I smoked hash, nicked cars, set fire to stuff and listened to the Buzzcocks.
Insert 'wrecked nearby golf course on scramblers' and 'getting in loads of fights/being a gurrier' and you've got me bang to rights 10-16.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
The Mrs is on night two of watching the entire Star Wars franchise movies back to back. Now I've only seen the first one and that was back in 1977 and I thought then it was shite. Is it just me? All this dwarf robots going beep and blokes in giant monkey suits going uuuurgh don't do it for me. Am I missing something?

With you every step of the way on this Mike!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Some folk like Star Wars, others don't - what a truly blinding revelation human diversity is.
I'm going to have to go and sit in a darkened room to let the shock that we all like different things subside.

Make sure it's not one of those rooms where all four walls come closing on on you. Still puzzled as to how that could work nearly 40 years on!

BTH said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Some folk like Star Wars, others don't - what a truly blinding revelation human diversity is.
I'm going to have to go and sit in a darkened room to let the shock that we all like different things subside.

Make sure it's not one of those rooms where all four walls come closing on on you. Still puzzled as to how that could work nearly 40 years on!
What four walls, if you are on about the trash compactor it was only the two side ones that moved?

Thenumber1blue said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
The Mrs is on night two of watching the entire Star Wars franchise movies back to back. Now I've only seen the first one and that was back in 1977 and I thought then it was shite. Is it just me? All this dwarf robots going beep and blokes in giant monkey suits going uuuurgh don't do it for me. Am I missing something?
Yeah it's just you,ridiculous attention seeking statement,close this stupid thread !

images

aguero93:20 said:
Barcon said:
mcmanus said:
Our kid used to read the Famous Five or Secret Seven whilst I watched Star Wars.....

Insert 'wrecked nearby golf course on scramblers' and 'getting in loads of fights/being a gurrier' and you've got me bang to rights 10-16.

What's that? Is it like a Jackeen?

Barcon said:
aguero93:20 said:
Barcon said:

What's that? Is it like a Jackeen?
Most Jackeens are gurriers, but not all gurriers are Jackeens.
Gurrier

Any example of a scruffy young boy or hooligan, trouble maker

Those gurriers are the ones who broke the window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.