so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily mail has 4 stories about Red Dippers scruffy win and one story about our win...

Dippers played over 4 hours ago...

Martin Tyler's disdain for us is getting more and more apparent. He doesn't even raise his voice when we get chances and sounds gutted when we score. He seemed to carry on from his Everton performance last year, utter shite

bluegoal said:
Daily mail has 4 stories about Red Dippers scruffy win and one story about our win...

Dippers played over 4 hours ago...

Don't worry, the Mails news section has a full spread on the immigration issues surrounding Fernando bringing his family to Beswick

Did anyone else notice the ref "forget" to use his vanishing spray when we had a freekick?

AGENDA

"Race For The Title" on Sky Sports now. A show about the last month of the 2013-14 season. Didn't have to show it did they? But yet another positive for City in the media.

KippaxCitizen said:
"Race For The Title" on Sky Sports now. A show about the last month of the 2012-13 season. Didn't have to show it did they? But yet another positive for City in the media.
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Ian Holloway bigging us up in the Mirror today.......if anyone cares?!
You two would want to be careful; the agendanistas will have your bollocks for paperweights!

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Ian Holloway bigging us up in the Mirror today.......if anyone cares?!
yep I noticed that,he `s just won 2 games on the spin so can we deduce that he`s still pissed up and a bit giddy...
was weird him bigging us up though,maybe he`s ran out of arses to kiss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.