United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing they have that suits a 3-5-2 is 2 goalscorers

That can be the only reason why you would play that system as its the only system that accomodates the playing styles of Mata, Rooney and RVP

I still think their best system would be to drop Rooney, who is their main headache, and play Mata behind RVP.....but thats none of my business :)

Another golden line:

All it takes is for PSGs owner to put a million or 2 into Perez's pockets. Cynically speaking of course!
I know they are all in cahoots, the lot of them. City/Chelsea/PSG/Real/Barcelona the bloody lot of them.

What about the rags, scousers, whingers, german rags and the lot.!!

bluechampion7891 said:
Another golden line:

All it takes is for PSGs owner to put a million or 2 into Perez's pockets. Cynically speaking of course!
I know they are all in cahoots, the lot of them. City/Chelsea/PSG/Real/Barcelona the bloody lot of them.

What about the rags, scousers, whingers, german rags and the lot.!!
Yep, we're all focused on winning trophies,AGENDA!

pikku said:
I hope di maria chooses psg over united..

Enjoy-

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.givemesport.com/496042-angel-di-maria-agrees-loan-move-to-paris-saintgermain" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.givemesport.com/496042-angel ... intgermain</a>

pikku said:
I hope di maria chooses psg over united..

I'm not so sure.

If they buy di Maria - a player they really don't need - it leaves less of their war chest to buy the ones they're desperate for, such as centre-backs and defensive midfielders.

And di Maria will not come cheaply in terms of salary, I'm sure. He'll want wages comparable to the top earners at the swamp and that takes even more money out of the Glazers' grasp.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Which works best...

Luis Van Wank

Or

Luis Van Moyes

Or

AIDS?

I have used Luis Van Moyes a couple of times and the rags have bitten every time it drives them mad they just want to forget wee davey and write him out of their history

I have used Luis Van Moyes a couple of times and the rags have bitten every time it drives them mad they just want to forget wee davey and write him out of their history

And that is never, ever going to happen. They are going to be reminded of 'The Chosen One' debacle for the rest of eternity.

Oh, and they are SCUM!

We had a meeting a work this morning and I was one of the last to walk into the room.

I saw the obnoxious rag sat there and said, "Hello, mate. New season, new manager, same old comedy".

Everybody except him started laughing.

All he could come up with was, "It's only one game".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.