Aussie MP calls Chinese a bunch of Mongrels & B******s

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Billionaire Clive Palmer who is also a very fat MP stirs the shit again LOL

Clive Palmer has delivered an extraordinary tirade against Australia's biggest trading partner, describing the Chinese government as "mongrels" who shoot their own people.
In a broad spray on national television, the maverick MP accused the "communist Chinese government" of trying to take over Australia's ports to steal the nation's natural resources.
"I don't mind standing up against the Chinese bastards and stopping them from doing it," he told ABC's Q&A program on Monday.

video here;

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/clive-palmer-blasts-china-on-qa-20140819-3dx15.html#ixzz3AupPcrjZ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/ ... z3AupPcrjZ</a>

It's about time for the annual made up rant from the current Aussie PM about Muslims to get an airing as well isn't it?

pantalon violet again said:
Skashion said:
Did he not know the Chinese government was Communist and employed the death penalty before he had Chinese business partners he fell out with?

That sentence doesn't seem right( not the content but the way it's set out).

It's confusing my small brain

Ah well back to picking my nose
I'll translate for you. Did that **** Clive Palmer not know those Chinese cunts were murdering cunts when that **** Clive Palmer was doing business with other Chinese business cunts?

Skashion said:
Skashion said:
Did he not know the Chinese government was Communist and employed the death penalty before he had Chinese business partners he fell out with?

I'll translate for you. Did that **** Clive Palmer not know those Chinese cunts were murdering cunts when that **** Clive Palmer was doing business with other Chinese business cunts?

Better

Thanks

Skashion said:

I would think he did

I cant stand the guy

Skashion said:
Skashion said:

IMO that does actually come across better.

If you read it metaphorically, it come across much better:

Clive Palmer has delivered an extraordinary tirade against Football's biggest club (tm), describing Manchester United as "mongrels" who screw their own people.
In a broad spray on national television, the maverick MP accused the "Capitalist Parasitical Rags" of trying to take over Football to steal all the television and sponsorship money for themselves.
"I don't mind standing up against the Rag bastards and stopping them from doing it," he told ABC's Q&A program on Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.