re: season ticket

oakiecokie said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
The ticket office has always been a bag of shit-including 2008 to the modern day!!! I despair, I really do. It's the only area of our Club that needs sorting.
Do they still have control of the post,or do they contract that part of the work out to a third party ?
Fair to say that the ticket office could have posted out tickets during the last couple of months, rather than waiting until the last minute..

Same issue... received Liverpool paper ticket and told to pick up replacement seasoncard before the Stoke game. How many will be doing this... there could be some queue?!!!

oakiecokie said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
The ticket office has always been a bag of shit-including 2008 to the modern day!!!

I despair, I really do. It's the only area of our Club that needs sorting.

Do they still have control of the post,or do they contract that part of the work out to a third party ?

It will be contracted out to a 3rd party print production company, however City still manage and control the contracts of 3rd party providers and so ultimately are responsible for postal fuckups as far as customers are concerned.

Pete B said:
Same issue... received Liverpool paper ticket and told to pick up replacement seasoncard before the Stoke game. How many will be doing this... there could be some queue?!!!

My wife is in the same boat, she just received a paper Liverpool ticket and has to pick her reprinted seasoncard up before the Stoke game too, however she was told she can pick it up on the Thursday or Friday before that game to save the rush on the day. Might be an idea for you too if you are passing the stadium.

neildrum said:
Pete B said:

My wife is in the same boat, she just received a paper Liverpool ticket and has to pick her reprinted seasoncard up before the Stoke game too, however she was told she can pick it up on the Thursday or Friday before that game to save the rush on the day. Might be an idea for you too if you are passing the stadium.

Same boat for me too. I have no choice but to collect before stoke as I live 50 miles away! I understand it's a RM problem but city obviously have the ability to quick send mail, i got my Charity sheild tickets within 24hrs

Bit weird, spoke to them on Monday, they sent me my paper ticket which has arrived and they said that they were definitely going to reprint the season card. Just had an email saying they have now decided to give it until next Monday before reprinting and that if it arrives before then, tell them and they will cancel the reprint. If they were all sent out to arrive well before 18th what on earth makes them think it is going to miraculously appear by 25th? Have they sent a batch out late or something?

Lancet Fluke said:
Bit weird, spoke to them on Monday, they sent me my paper ticket which has arrived and they said that they were definitely going to reprint the season card. Just had an email saying they have now decided to give it until next Monday before reprinting and that if it arrives before then, tell them and they will cancel the reprint. If they were all sent out to arrive well before 18th what on earth makes them think it is going to miraculously appear by 25th? Have they sent a batch out late or something?

I was told the last batch was posted friday but my lads name wasnt on the list , so i ordered a ticket for liverpool game, his card turned up yesterday .... spoke to the ticket office today and they have said he should use the paper ticket for monday & they will reactivate his card for the stoke game ...

Cons Dad said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I was told the last batch was posted friday but my lads name wasnt on the list , so i ordered a ticket for liverpool game, his card turned up yesterday .... spoke to the ticket office today and they have said he should use the paper ticket for monday & they will reactivate his card for the stoke game ...

I wouldn't rely on that actually happening if I were you?

jdt28 said:
Same problem............received paper ticket for the Liverpool game,but was told nothing about picking my card up from the ground...Just out of interest are we all in the same area of the Stadium,I am in CB level 3

Received my Paper Ticket for the Liverpool game yesterday and told to pick up my newly printed ST either next Thursday or Friday for the Stoke game.Surprised that your letter doesn`t state the same.
If I were you I`d get in touch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.