Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

oakiecokie said:
Jnr Kisby said:
jrb said:
[bigimg]http://s28.postimg.org/bj1fbbcpp/P1040626.jpg[/bigimg]

Absolutely love the final outcome of this, looks great. I wonder whats inside the big blue box?!

Its the new Tardis.

You both beat me to it. I think the new series starts Saturday BBC 1 - you can just imagine the Tardis landing on the Campus and Clara(lovely) saying
to THE DOCTOR " where are we" - on the BLUE MOON" comes his reply.
OK I'll keep taking the pills.

Jnr Kisby said:
jrb said:

Absolutely love the final outcome of this, looks great. I wonder whats inside the big blue box?!

Isn't that the new media room, set up a bit like a Cinema/Theatre

Might have a panoramic gem of the Manchester skyline and the 3 cranes at the Etihad?

Only issue being, I had to us my camera phone, so the quality won't be that great, and the shot/picture will probably be quite small and narrow. I'll find out tomorrow when I upload the pictures. Either way, I'll still post the pictures. Next time I go I'll take my point and shoot camera.

Had a drive round the Etihad last night and it's all so overwhelming just how much time and effort has been put into it all, the thing that strikes you most is the sheer quality of it all. The mini-stadium in the complex looks so well put together and could easily host some clubs as high-up as the Championship, the bridge structure looks excellent and the Etihad its-self is having a makeover with images documenting the clubs history.

From numerous posts I've read on here over the years, one thing has always persisted and that is, once the North Stand expansion is completed the current store will be demolished and relocated, could that be to the site where this supposed retail complex is to be? It would make sense if we are to have a retail complex that it would centre around a huge City Store.

Jnr Kisby said:
jrb said:

It looks like a portable bog?

The Goat 10 said:
Had a drive round the Etihad last night and it's all so overwhelming just how much time and effort has been put into it all, the thing that strikes you most is the sheer quality of it all. The mini-stadium in the complex looks so well put together and could easily host some clubs as high-up as the Championship, the bridge structure looks excellent and the Etihad its-self is having a makeover with images documenting the clubs history.

From numerous posts I've read on here over the years, one thing has always persisted and that is, once the North Stand expansion is completed the current store will be demolished and relocated, could that be to the site where this supposed retail complex is to be? It would make sense if we are to have a retail complex that it would centre around a huge City Store.

I was led to believe that the store will be incorporated into the North Stand - in effect the City Square stage and the Shop swap places.

The Goat 10 said:

Now we know you're bullshitting. We don't have any history; ask any fan of Arsenal, Candlepool or the quiet neighbours and they'll confirm it.

Dalian Blue said:
Jnr Kisby said:
jrb said:

It looks like a portable bog?

They must have posh bogs around your way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.