Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
ElanJo said:
I'd rather we sign Isco or Reus but I'd be funny as fuck if we snatched Di Maria by using Negredo

Would be a stretch to find the funds given that we only have half of the 50m limit left. Would take getting 20-25m for nasty, Richards, Guidetti and Sinclair which is probably unlikely given that at least 1 of them will probably go out on loan

We could pay them a loan fee and sign him next season, that's what Paris tried to do but because they have spent their spending allowance on David Luiz it stopped any deal, I think they tried to offload Lavezzi to raise money for the loan fee from what I have read.

I would put €40m on the table for Reus and see what Dortmund do, they could lose him for €35m next season when his buyout kicks in.

As I understand it the transfer value of any loan player had to be counted in the FfP allowance as well as pay 100% of the wages. This might be wrong and I can't find any info it's just something I remember being said when the Lampard deal was first mooted

I can't see us raising £50m this summer but I can see us raising a loan fee to enable us to get him next season, imagine the uproar over the road!

Duncan Castles in The Sunday Times: City join race for £64m Di Maria

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/football/Premiership/article1450275.ece

I can't read the full article but here is a paragraph:

According to a well-placed source, City have asked Di Maria to delay a decision on where he will go as they attempt to solve the Financial Fair Play implications of such an expensive deal. They are seeking to raise about £50m from player sales, with Alvaro Negredo most prominent among the potential departures.

Don't we have 24 million plus from sales? Selling Negrado and Nasty would bring us close?

sam-caddick said:
I can't see us raising £50m this summer but I can see us raising a loan fee to enable us to get him next season, imagine the uproar over the road!

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/football/Premiership/article1450275.ece

According to a well-placed source, City have asked Di Maria to delay a decision on where he will go as they attempt to solve the Financial Fair Play implications of such an expensive deal. They are seeking to raise about £50m from player sales, with Alvaro Negredo most prominent among the potential departures.

Isn't this just so when he signs for the rags the media can say he snubbed us for his "boyhood club" and thinks Luis Van Pan Face is a tactical genius?

Wouldn't the rags be paying on the drip over a number of years which is why it would be possible for us to try and get him , Madrid won't get the money either way up front as we could only do it on a 12 month loan and then the rest next year .
Not sure we are in for him but we could deffo do it .

sam-caddick said:
phil333 said:
Don't we have 24 million plus from sales? Selling Negrado and Nasty would bring us close?

Madrid are apparently looking at Negredo as well.

It won't happen but it's a nice thought.
I agree, the other thing is how much mure woul he add to the team considering the number of goals we scored last year, save the money for Yayas replacement.

If RM are seriously looking at Negredo and I for one don't get that, then Di Maria is over valued by at least 10 -15m if they are dealing with us, otherwise we simply class Negredo as a 40m striker.

Just can't see this happening not enough time and why would Negredo go back to RMs bench having been there once before and had to leave?

Jack Wills said:
sam-caddick said:

Isn't this just so when he signs for the rags the media can say he snubbed us for his "boyhood club" and thinks Luis Van Pan Face is a tactical genius?

This

I reckon he's too shifty looking for us anyway....

C_71_article_1597255_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.