Opposition view: Liverpool

Eccles Blue said:
sir baconface said:
Eccles Blue said:
Who Ric or the dipper?? ;-)

Save our Ric banner being prepared as we speak. :-)

I meant Ric but please don't tell him.

But, but, but, I've had the banner made now................... he might notice it. Tell you what, I'll take off the Ric bit and just have SAVE OUR on it then we can use it for anything in the future can't we? ;-)

Good idea. Hopefully none of his footmen or handmaidens have reported us yet.

sir baconface said:
Eccles Blue said:
sir baconface said:
I meant Ric but please don't tell him.

But, but, but, I've had the banner made now................... he might notice it. Tell you what, I'll take off the Ric bit and just have SAVE OUR on it then we can use it for anything in the future can't we? ;-)

Good idea. Hopefully none of his footmen or handmaidens have reported us yet.

If they do I'll put my best "who me?" face on and smile sweetly and he will believe me. (I hope!!)

He clearly loves the use of the '-' !

Sensible reading, one of a minority of Liverpool fans who hasn't claimed its 'their year'.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Don't get all this hatred for Liverpool to be honest.

I understand they were our rivals last year and yes it pissed me off how they booed us constantly after all we had done regarding Hillsborough and they cheered when Yaya got injured (more relief on their part I think).

But the majority of Red scousers I have met have said well done for last year and wished us luck for this year, they were also embarrassed by some of their fans as we are of some of ours (pissing in sinks at Wembley)

Only one team I despise and that is the Rags always have and always will.

Pissing in sinks? I've never heard about this. Care to indulge?

LFC-Fans said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Don't get all this hatred for Liverpool to be honest.

I understand they were our rivals last year and yes it pissed me off how they booed us constantly after all we had done regarding Hillsborough and they cheered when Yaya got injured (more relief on their part I think).

But the majority of Red scousers I have met have said well done for last year and wished us luck for this year, they were also embarrassed by some of their fans as we are of some of ours (pissing in sinks at Wembley)

Only one team I despise and that is the Rags always have and always will.

Pissing in sinks? I've never heard about this. Care to indulge?

Yeah, some people pissed in the sinks at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.