United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could see another Leeds happening if they fail to get CL football this season - they are panicking and gambling, they are not use to this sort of business model and are trying to dance with the Big Boys it could backfire badly.

I said it another thread, they have basically gave back the C.Ronaldo £80M money, for a far inferior player who isn't a renowned goal scorer and will be playing with much worse players than he does in Madrid where it's easier to shine (not like the RAG's with Di Maria who has Midget Shrek and his hair transplant to aim for with his crosses HAHA)

Malty said:
Could see another Leeds happening if they fail to get CL football this season - they are panicking and gambling, they are not use to this sort of business model and are trying to dance with the Big Boys.

I said it another thread, they have basically gave back the C.Ronaldo £80M money, for a far inferior player who isn't a renowned goal scorer and will be playing with much worse players than he does in Madrid where it's easier to shine (not like the RAG's where they Di Maria has Midget Shrek to aim for with his crosses)

i think its critical they qualify with the loss of revenue from sponsors etc maybe were just not aware of how critical, it could be shit or bust because the way they are chucking money at these player does stink of desperation

I saw someone on here use the name 'Tactical Turtle' for the vadge. That has to be the best one so far.

Sheer panic spending, callers on talksh×te will be like" got the man we wanted, going to win now".
Rags better get used to doing F'all on Tuesday nights, they'll need to catch up some Eastenders or that, join a knitting club. while we are watching city in the Champions league.

Moyes must be having a good giggle, 6 easy games to get Turtle off to a flying start and no wins out of the first 2. Brilliant .

Mikeyc1986 said:
Sheer panic spending, callers on talksh×te will be like" got the man we wanted, going to win now".
Rags better get used to doing F'all on Tuesday nights, they'll need to catch up some Eastenders or that, join a knitting club. while we are watching city in the Champions league.

that will hurt them especially if they are mid table us playing Madrid etc while they have nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.