Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

800 seats have been lost temporarily at the south stand + 900 around the 1st row (at present) and with the end seats taken out. The end seats are permanently removed due to the fact that only a certain amount of people can sit in the "new block" when the extra 3 rows are added. This is due to number of people using the aisles. Thought the temporary works were well done last night and the supporters seemed tolerant at the inconvenience during the building.

ColinLee said:
thekippax said:
16az87c.jpg

No sign of Log Flumes I'm afraid but at least we now have our own waterfall in 111 (sorry don't know how to put pic right way up from my phone)
Was some poor sod sat under that?
2 girls who had to stand in the aisle

ColinLee said:
thekippax said:
16az87c.jpg

No sign of Log Flumes I'm afraid but at least we now have our own waterfall in 111 (sorry don't know how to put pic right way up from my phone)

Should tell the" Management" that this would be a good beer outlet - if we bring our own tankards. (This is a reference to another poster who was complaining of poor service at the bars.)

Can someone tell me what our "record" gate is at The Etihad.? I have always believed it to be against QPR - Sergioooooooooooooooo! - of 47,444.
Some others say different.!.

As already stated last night - 45,471 - not quite 2,000 down - Should imagine that until January our capacity will be around 45,500.

The Etihad capacity is always stated as 47,705 - but we will never achieve this - because of segregation - and Showsec standing between rows.

worsleyweb said:
800 seats have been lost temporarily at the south stand + 900 around the 1st row (at present) and with the end seats taken out. The end seats are permanently removed due to the fact that only a certain amount of people can sit in the "new block" when the extra 3 rows are added. This is due to number of people using the aisles. Thought the temporary works were well done last night and the supporters seemed tolerant at the inconvenience during the building.
When did you say that the first font row seats would be added? I recall you mentioning two dates, January and March?

Is there a timetable for when the SE and SW corner seats will return? I take it from your comment above that the "800 seats temporarily lost" are the corners plus the last row. Are the corners returning or gone for good? Thanks

Bluep*ss said:
ColinLee said:
thekippax said:
16az87c.jpg

Should tell the" Management" that this would be a good beer outlet - if we bring our own tankards. (This is a reference to another poster who was complaining of poor service at the bars.)

Can someone tell me what our "record" gate is at The Etihad.? I have always believed it to be against QPR - Sergioooooooooooooooo! - of 47,444.
Some others say different.!.

As already stated last night - 45,471 - not quite 2,000 down - Should imagine that until January our capacity will be around 45,500.

The Etihad capacity is always stated as 47,705 - but we will never achieve this - because of segregation - and Showsec standing between rows.

strange - this got posted twice ??.

I know it's got fuck all to do with this thread but I'll tell u anyway!!! After 4 boring, surrounded by knobheads and tourist years ,me and our kid moved seats in the Colin Bell from Y to P, it's like being in a different ground!! It's mint! Everybody sings ,everybody stands up swears like sailors, well like football should be really!!! So arrieverderci Boring bastards in Y getting dirty looks off women for swearing!! Honestly!! It does happen!! Imagine that in the 80s!! It got to the point last year were we wasn't looking forward to the games as much as the atmosphere was so lacking. The West Ham game at the final whistle everybody else in the stadium were standing up except our little corner!! I mean we'd just won the effing league and these androids still sat down!! I thought there was no atmosphere at City in recent times but it's about were you sit,it sounds obvious but like I said it was like being in a different stadium!!!! This is gonna sound well sexist but so what!!! There's hardly any women around our new seats to moan! Just like it used to be!!! Sorry ladies I know there are a few who know what's what and have been going for years, but some just go to moan and grass on people for swearing . Maybe I've been in Y too long!!!

ColinLee said:
thekippax said:
16az87c.jpg

Yes, me. Right above my seat and where I stand.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Reported it that Morning when I was helping the 1894 Group with their display. Was told it was the overflow tap and it would be switched off before the start of the match. As you can see from that picture (and one's I've taken) it was still on during the match. Had to watch the match through it, around it, with water dripping over me, and also on the other fans stood next to me.

PS. That's not me in the picture.

DiscoSteve said:
45,471 was official attendance last night

That's about 1,800 down on our highest attendance at the Etihad

I assume that's made up of:

SE Corner
SW Corner
Entire Legends Lounge
Back Row Second Tier South Stand
End of row seats in First Tier East Stand

We need those three front rows putting in just to replace the seats lost by adding the South Stand Third Tier!

The bottom row of seats in the North stand were also meshed off. Was it like that all the way round the ground?

ColinLee said:
thekippax said:
16az87c.jpg

Yes, me. Right above my seat and where I stand.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Reported it that Morning when I was helping the 1894 Group with their display. Was told it was the overflow tap and it would be switched off before the start of the match. As you can see from that picture (and one's I've taken) it was still on during the match. Had to watch the match through it, around it, with water dripping over me, and also on the other fans stood next to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.