Time to Ban E Cigs

Mike D

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/aug/26/e-cigarettes-regulation-united-nations-who-report

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has issued a long-awaited report on electronic cigarettes that calls for regulation of the devices and their contents, as well as bans on indoor use, advertising and sales to minors

Have to say I totally agree its only a matter of time before we find out the shit that these things are pumping out. Personally I don't have a problem with them and proper fags and being having the right to do what they want with them in your own company. But why should my family and I be subject to them as well just because some selfish bastard can't be arsed going outside with them.

It's no surprise that the tobacco giants are behind these things its just another way of and getting and keeping people addicted to products. It's just like Skoal Bandits or if we go back further snuff for elder estates men. The shits all the same to me if it smokes like a cig and tastes like a cig its a cig and they should all be treated in the same way.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
I'm just going to bite my tongue on this one and let others pull out scientific research on how e-cig smoke is completely harmless when it comes to passive inhalation

They said the same about Skoal Bandits too won't harm anyone then people started popping up with mouth cancer and teeth falling out.

The science research is very limited and mostly funded by tobacco company lobbyist (not bias honest). This is the World Health Organisation who are calling for this ban and they know their onions.

Mike D said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
I'm just going to bite my tongue on this one and let others pull out scientific research on how e-cig smoke is completely harmless when it comes to passive inhalation

They said the same about Skoal Bandits too won't harm anyone then people started popping up with mouth cancer and teeth falling out.

The science research is very limited and mostly funded by tobacco company lobbyist (not bias honest). This is the World Health Organisation who are calling for this ban and they know their onions.

I cant believe it but I agree with you about something! I don't think the WHO actually have any evidence of harm but bearing in mind the Skoal Bandit fiasco its better to be safe than sorry.

Mike D said:
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/aug/26/e-cigarettes-regulation-united-nations-who-report

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has issued a long-awaited report on electronic cigarettes that calls for regulation of the devices and their contents, as well as bans on indoor use, advertising and sales to minors

Have to say I totally agree its only a matter of time before we find out the shit that these things are pumping out. Personally I don't have a problem with them and proper fags and being having the right to do what they want with them in your own company. But why should my family and I be subject to them as well just because some selfish bastard can't be arsed going outside with them.

It's no surprise that the tobacco giants are behind these things its just another way of and getting and keeping people addicted to products. It's just like Skoal Bandits or if we go back further snuff for elder estates men. The shits all the same to me if it smokes like a cig and tastes like a cig its a cig and they should all be treated in the same way.

CUNTISTADOR

Ronnie the Rep said:
Mike D said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

I cant believe it but I agree with you about something! I don't think the WHO actually have any evidence of harm but bearing in mind the Skoal Bandit fiasco its better to be safe than sorry.

Exactly just because some poor f*cker hasn't jossed it yet or they've not force some poor beagle has been forced to e-cig itself to death that makes it okay for some people? They are cig's just packaged in the same way still more than likely causing the same shit as the proper ones so should be treated in the same way.

WHO have no evidence of anything at all..how they can be taken as a serious organisation is beyond me

They say it's unsafe on one hand and recommend pregnant women use them on the other

They are dictated to by the pharmaceutical industry who are just as powerful as the cigarette industry

And of course big pharma have a vested interest in stamping e-cigs out

E-cigarettes saved my life and ensured I am here to see my kids grow up

This is nothing more than a witch hunt straight out of the Middle Ages

It appears that when they find something that just actually might be working (in helping smokers kick the habit) they want to ban it!

The suspicious nature in me thinks that the health lobby is scared that the more smokers quit using E Cigs the less they will have to do, thus secure less funding for their expensive campaigns

The WHO Ecigs report at paragraph 33 suggests we must eliminate nicotine use to eliminate 'addiction'.

Following that logic, the same could be said for caffeine, alcohol, salt, and indeed oxygen.

It's a f**king comic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.