Aguero injured (but probably not - update page 5 ish)

Re: Aguero injured

jimmygrimblesboots said:
sergio stated only a couple of days ago ,that he has had the best pre -season of his career , and is 100% fit and ready , trhe media are clinging onto anything to stop our progress , really enjoying their desperation now , cant wait for the next proposed vinny injury scare , so predictable.

Theyre at it with Chelsea and Costa...same ol same ol.

yeah whatever !! said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
sergio stated only a couple of days ago ,that he has had the best pre -season of his career , and is 100% fit and ready , trhe media are clinging onto anything to stop our progress , really enjoying their desperation now , cant wait for the next proposed vinny injury scare , so predictable.

Theyre at it with Chelsea and Costa...same ol same ol.

You might be right but the Costa injury is being reported everywhere - even in SSN, Guardian etc. Once they get a sniff of a bit of bad news is spreads like wild fire

This just posted on twitter by Martin Blackburn:

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB · 1m
#mcfc say aguero is fine. He carried on training after the tackle from kolarov - and finished the session. No issue there for sat.

Roosty said:

#mcfc say aguero is fine. He carried on training after the tackle from kolarov - and finished the session. No issue there for sat.

The bastards...dont some of these people realise what they are doing to some of the flappers on here with this mis information?

Roosty said:

Sounds good to me Roosty - cheers

Similar posted by Stuart Brennan, so I guess City have briefed them:

Stuart Brennan ‏@StuBrennanMEN · 4m
Just had word that Aguero is "100 per cent fine" - no injury, so you can all chill out again

Maybe update the topic title - got me worried when I logged on to see that.

Roosty said:

Couldn't help but spot his other tweet:

Fellaini out for 2-3 weeks with ankle ligament injury acc to Belgium coach Marc Wilmots. He'll stay at #mufc this month.

More good news that Sideshow can't force a move this summer!

Marvin said:
Maybe update the topic title - got me worried when I logged on to see that.

Yeah i Agree re edit title, i just got in from work and shit myself at the title !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.