NFL 2014

City Raider said:
ta, think ive a standby for div2

Believe I am the final div 2 manager, I can't draft tonight so makes sense for a standby to take my place. Good luck everyone.

Bowers said:
City Raider said:
ta, think ive a standby for div2

Believe I am the final div 2 manager, I can't draft tonight so makes sense for a standby to take my place. Good luck everyone.

You don't need to draft tonight if you are not available as there is the auto pick draft option. All you need to do is register your team as long as you intend to participate over the course of the season. You can pm City Raider to ask about the stand by because at the moment the 8th manager spot is still empty.

OK back up can't access on his mobile.

Unless Bowers can set up autodraft I'm going to have to set up a dummy account and just set it to autopick and hope someone will step up to manage it before season starts, failing that just leave it dormant with 7 active managers - not the worst solution, it'll be fair for all

I'll give it 10 minutes

This might sound a daft question....but I've logged in, I can see the draft info but was expecting some link to a league lobby? Am I missing it and being blind?

***sorted now. Internet explorer is crap***

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.