Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

The cookie monster said:
DavidWhitesBoots said:
Yep backed them all cheers lads won a couple of hundred yesterday...
I think you need to send a cheque to Niall mate,a ton of your winnings should cover it :)

Ha ha, that would just cover some of my loses yesterday cookie.

got a tip last night for a dog running at Sittingbourne ( Sunday), the owner was very bullish about it's chances
saying it's been hammering A1 - A2 dogs but it's running in A5 class, everything being equal with no problems
in running and it will piss it. I have checked the cards for today and it's not listed but it is down as a reserve.
The two races that hit that type of race are the 19.37 and the 20.11 so check to see if it's got in.

if not it will be next sunday!!

Clounamon Diva - Open Maiden 642m

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
The cookie monster said:
DavidWhitesBoots said:
Yep backed them all cheers lads won a couple of hundred yesterday...
I think you need to send a cheque to Niall mate,a ton of your winnings should cover it :)

got a tip last night for a dog running at Sittingbourne ( Sunday), the owner was very bullish about it's chances
saying it's been hammering A1 - A2 dogs but it's running in A5 class, everything being equal with no problems
in running and it will piss it. I have checked the cards for today and it's not listed but it is down as a reserve.
The two races that hit that type of race are the 19.37 and the 20.11 so check to see if it's got in.

What was the outcome please NDS

oddfellows said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
The cookie monster said:

What was the outcome please NDS

Have a look then mate.

The cookie monster said:
Fastest 100 in history for the Champ McCoy
Beating the previous record set by . . . . . errrr him :)

Greatest of all time. Winners galore the man is a machine like most of the NH jockeys out there they are as hard as nails with the falls they take and they jump back on a horse 30 minutes later. I think McCoys records will never ever be beaten. He will ride the most amount of winners and will keep going in my opinion for another 5 to 10 years if not more as he is still so fit at 40. The man is a legend and seems to be a down to earth lad too. The champ will hopefully be banging the winners in for many more years to come.

Windsor tonight has seen a plunge on Salt Island 17.10 - been backed from 10/1 in to 7/2, first time out also.

could be anything but figured after lexis hero last week being backed from 11/1 - 5/2 was worth a note.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.