Valencia in for Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any further news on this,has went quiet reckon he could be staying which to be fair I would be happy with was playing well before his shoulder injury....

Following just posted by Martin Blackburn on twitter:

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB · 1m
#mcfc still weighing up Valencia offer for Negredo. It's a loan for rest of season with 30m euros deal in summer = £23.8m @SunSportNow

A little more from Martin Blackburn on twitter:

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB · 2m
It's a good offer for the beast - still in the balance but #mcfc leaning towards doing the deal. @SunSportNow. He's a good month off fitness

No replacement lined up by #mcfc if Negredo goes. They'll stick with the 3 and use silva/yaya as number 10s as and when... @SunSportNow

What is there to weigh up. Surely we know whether the manager is prepared to go into the season with 3 centre forwards or not. The only thing we could be weighing up is bringing in AN Other player if we're not getting Falcao.

Roosty said:

It's a good offer for the beast - still in the balance but #mcfc leaning towards doing the deal. @SunSportNow. He's a good month off fitness

No replacement lined up by #mcfc if Negredo goes. They'll stick with the 3 and use silva/yaya as number 10s as and when... @SunSportNow

Way too risky,don't do it txiki

ColinLee said:
Samosa said:
Benarbia said:
If we sell him and Sergio does himself in and jovetic still finding his feet we would be left with just dzeko

Terrifying thought.

The thing is, Negredo HAS to go. I loved him last season but we won't get anything out of him for months with his injury and even when he's fit again, we're likely to get the Negredo of February onwards.
And you know this because you're Psychic I presume?

He's miserable here, do you think he's likely to turn up and take the league by storm again?

That's Van Persie money for a (then) 30-year-old though, assuming it's an obligatory buy as it sounds like.

Incredibly tempting... but can Aguero and Jovetic stay fit? Have doubts.

Just don't understand this Negredo transfer. Must be something more behind the scenes that we don't know, because he was one of the stars of last season for me, and I would rather have him than three Dzekos.

I'd let him go, if by January we look like we need a 4th striker then we can do something about it then. Dzeko is indestructable anyway

Roosty said:

Hope this isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.