Cutting bread: horizontal or diagonal?

stony said:
A study by Hovis in 2003 concluded that 84% of men who cut their bread diagonally were also fans of stage musicals and cried at weddings.
Never cried at a wedding but I do love Book of Mormon:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLb7_UrV3-A[/video]

#HasaDigaEebowai

stony said:
A study by Hovis in 2003 concluded that 84% of men who cut their bread diagonally were also fans of stage musicals and cried at weddings.

I'm one of the 16% who hate musicals and weddings (but cried at my own wedding when I realised what I was doing).

sir baconface said:
stony said:

I'm one of the 16% who hate musicals and weddings (but cried at my own wedding when I realised what I was doing).

What sandwiches did have at your wedding mate?

Kun Aguero said:
sir baconface said:
stony said:

What sandwiches did have at your wedding mate?

Stale curly ones to match the bride.

BlueMo' said:
Though i was brought up horizontally I saw the light many years ago.
Diagonal is a much better crust to soft bread ratio. Especially so when toasted.

I think you will find the surface area of a sandwich is the same regardless of how it is cut.

Edit: I think you will find the surface area of a buttie is the same regardless of how it is cut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.