Who's been married the longest and what's the secret?

Big Blue Swede said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
35 years this month.

Secret?

You cannot survive this long without being true friends

Plus Mrs Rep has great tits

You know the rules...
Fuck that, they'll be upside down.

Actually...

13 years so far. We're both pretty different people but together we make a pretty decent team.

For us there are 3 tenets we try to work to:

1) "I love you" can never be said too often.

2) Hurt one of us, you hurt all of us.

3) Never go to sleep on an argument.

Let's me go to all City games -that'll do for me. 30 yrs in April - Champs league QF - could be interesting

Mayor West said:
technically only been married 9 months but been with and living with the wife for 8 years.

The age old jokes of 'do what you're told' etc etc needs to be completely put to bed straight away if you want a relationship to last, IMO.
Nobody should be 'wearing the trousers' (giggity), it has to be equal, that means equal repsect for each other, compromising what you want to do on days off etc. If there is a dominant partner i think it wont last.

Men who let there other halves walk all over them need to grow a pair and women who need to be the dominant partner probably aren't worth bothering with.

PS sorry for the serious answer, i know its not Bluemoon etiquette!

Oh boy, have you got a shock coming!

My relationship of 28 years is down to division of labour and just giving up when an argument starts to escalate, take a deep breath and pretend the ding-dong never happened (this is more or less the equivalent of doing as you're told, only a bit more nuanced in that it's your decision to back down).

BigJimLittleJim said:
Oh boy, have you got a shock coming!

My relationship of 28 years is down to division of labour and just giving up when an argument starts to escalate, take a deep breath and pretend the ding-dong never happened (this is more or less the equivalent of doing as you're told, only a bit more nuanced in that it's your decision to back down).

^ this ^
and cutting her sandwiches into 4 triangles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.