Single malt Scotch Whisky - Old Pulteney and Aberlour

• Thread starter Deleted member 58619
  • Start date
Re: Single malt Welsh Whisky

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Ah, Zubrowka! An excellent choice sir. Introduced to this by a Polish national who worked for me some years ago, great sip, so much smoother than the toxic shit on asdas shelves

I tried it in Poland when across there with my Polish mate, delicious stuff.
We stayed in Bialystok which is very near where Zubr and Żubrówka are made.
Was also drunk under the table by two vicars for my sins. To this day I still blame the raw mince
This reminds me that I still have a open invitation to Slovakia and their hospitality.

Slovak spirits are absolutely brutal.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
pantalon violet again said:
Can someone recommend me a very smooth like velvet whiskey

Jameson Gold Reserve - smoother than a babies...
...erm, ok - best ignore that last bit in case Yew Tree detectives are reading this.

Cheers mate I'll try it out

EEEEERM .........

****..yeh sorry.forgot the ****.........you're a ****

pantalon violet again said:
Can someone recommend me a very smooth like velvet whiskey

I'd suggest either Dalwhinnie 15 year old or the Auchentoshan Classic (No age statement). Both readily available in supermarkets.

Auchentoshan is triple-distilled, just like Irish whiskey, so its pretty different to most* other malts from Scotland. I read somewhere that it was first produced in the 19th century to cater for the Irish immigrant community in western Scotland.

(*the other one that's triple-distilled is Hazelburn from Campbeltown, but it's not one that the supermarkets stock).

wireblue said:
Mildly interestingly while in Barcelona I've just seen alan pardew.
Thought about calling him an old c*nt but decided against it

Let me know how you get on if you try either of those restuarants

Alright mate went to la paradeta last night. Hell of a place - queue round the block of people trying to get in. Had some monkfish - they dont half serve it rare - I think it was still flapping!
Great place though cheers for the heads up

wireblue said:
wireblue said:
Mildly interestingly while in Barcelona I've just seen alan pardew.
Thought about calling him an old c*nt but decided against it

Let me know how you get on if you try either of those restuarants

Alright mate went to la paradeta last night. Hell of a place - queue round the block of people trying to get in. Had some monkfish - they dont half serve it rare - I think it was still flapping!
Great place though cheers for the heads up

Ah sounds like it was very busy then, i'm guessing that location near Ciudadela park is the reason

We went to the one in Sants which was also very busy but no queues (mostly locals)
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.laparadeta.com/marisqueria-la-paradeta-sants-barcelona.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.laparadeta.com/marisqueria-l ... elona.html</a>

Ok so this is the first time I have tried Single malt Welsh Whisky - Penderyn Madeira finish.

I have tasted many Scottish single malts and blends and thought I would try something new.

Got a very strong, powerful heady smell at the deep sniff.
Not sure after first taste but willing to give it a chance, I really want this to taste great.
I see now that they have a Peat finish bottle which may have been more to my fancy.

Anyone else tasted any Welsh Whisky?
Is this the only brand of Welsh Whisky?
Just bought a bottle of this.

Fantastic. I'm feeing quite sweary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.