Maradona Gets Drunk and Calls Aguero a "Motherf*&%er"

Barcon said:
Fat sack of fucking shit that I would like to smash in the face with a shovel. Go fuck yourself you filthy looking, washed up fucking dwarf.

Not only that he`s a cheat.A druggie.A gun slinger.On sorry I also forgot .... a cnut of the highest order.I saw thousands of you at the Derby,clapping him,when he arrived at The Etihad.I saw millions of you afterwards,when the cameras were beaming down on him with his daughter clapping at Citys win over the Rags.
Twats both him and you,if you were the ones idolising him.
A cheating bastard of the highest order.May Gods hand strike the fucking poisoned dwarf down.
A rant ???????????
No !!!!!!!
I`ve not even started yet !!
I hate the twat with a passion.

oakiecokie said:
Barcon said:
Fat sack of fucking shit that I would like to smash in the face with a shovel. Go fuck yourself you filthy looking, washed up fucking dwarf.

Not only that he`s a cheat.A druggie.A gun slinger.On sorry I also forgot .... a cnut of the highest order.I saw thousands of you at the Derby,clapping him,when he arrived at The Etihad.I saw millions of you afterwards,when the cameras were beaming down on him with his daughter clapping at Citys win over the Rags.
A cheating bastard of the highest order.May Gods hand strike the fucking poisoned dwarf down.
A rant ???????????
No !!!!!!!

You must have been pissed up if you saw millions of me you old bastard.
You didn't see me clapping that piece of fucking shit mate. You even think about suggesting that I did and I'll start on Brennan.

The Pope said:
What a knob.

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/09/08/en/football/international_football/1410203043.html?

A drunken Diego Maradona became violent and unleashed a torrent of insults about Sergio Agüero, his former son-in-law, outside a nightclub in Dubrovnik, Croatia on Sunday night.
Maradona is believed to have flown into a rage when a fellow reveller mentioned Agüero's name as he was leaving the club. The Argentinian legend has had a fractious relationship with the Manchester City forward since Agüero and Maradona's daughter, Giannina, broke up.
'El Pelusa' was filmed out in the street screaming obscenities about Agüero, including repeatedly yelling "Motherf****ing Kun Agüero, you son of a *****".
The 53-year-old even hurled a glass bottle and threw several air punches while his friends tried to calm him down, but fortunately no one was hurt.
Maradona travelled to Croatia on holiday after taking part in the Match for Peace in Rome on 1st September. He also visited Pope Francis at the Vatican during his time in the Italian capital.

Read more: Drunken Maradona filmed brawling and hurling Agüero abuse - MARCA.com (English version)

Oh the irony of that last line!! Match for Peace and visit with the Pope!!

oakiecokie said:
Barcon said:

A rant ???????????
No !!!!!!!

Oh, thank you Oakie, I can't say or type those words but I agree with most of them. I can't say I hate him because I don't hate anyone but he and a certain Mr Ferguson (no I will never acknowledge him as anything other than Mr) come very close. And no I was not one of the people cheering or applauding him when he came to the Etihad. I deliberately made sure I was sitting down with my back to the cheating, hand ball personage.

And how dare he insult our Sergio. As I sometimes shout to the opposition players who pull ours about and pull at their shirts etc. Leave our SERGIO ALONE.

Eccles Blue said:
The Pope said:
What a knob.

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/09/08/en/football/international_football/1410203043.html?

A drunken Diego Maradona became violent and unleashed a torrent of insults about Sergio Agüero, his former son-in-law, outside a nightclub in Dubrovnik, Croatia on Sunday night.
Maradona is believed to have flown into a rage when a fellow reveller mentioned Agüero's name as he was leaving the club. The Argentinian legend has had a fractious relationship with the Manchester City forward since Agüero and Maradona's daughter, Giannina, broke up.
'El Pelusa' was filmed out in the street screaming obscenities about Agüero, including repeatedly yelling "Motherf****ing Kun Agüero, you son of a *****".
The 53-year-old even hurled a glass bottle and threw several air punches while his friends tried to calm him down, but fortunately no one was hurt.
Maradona travelled to Croatia on holiday after taking part in the Match for Peace in Rome on 1st September. He also visited Pope Francis at the Vatican during his time in the Italian capital.

Read more: Drunken Maradona filmed brawling and hurling Agüero abuse - MARCA.com (English version)

oakiecokie said:
Barcon said:

A rant ???????????
No !!!!!!!

Oh, thank you Oakie, I can't say or type those words but I agree with most of them. I can't say I hate him because I don't hate anyone but he and a certain Mr Ferguson (no I will never acknowledge him as anything other than Mr) come very close. And no I was not one of the people cheering or applauding him when he came to the Etihad. I deliberately made sure I was sitting down with my back to the cheating, hand ball personage.

Hi Pet,
Sorry to you for my abuse and outrage,but I for one will never ever forget nor forgive him,for his cheating and stupid comments ref the "hand of God" !!!
I do however remember that night for two different reasons.The first was the result and that header by Vinnie.But I will never forget the clapping and bending over by a hell of a lot of City fans,towards this obnoxious little cheating turd and as soon as I saw his face on the screens in the corners of the ground,did I see red and least of all for our opponents that night.
I will and can never forgive one,if not the greatest footballers to grace our planet,due to his .............
Thats it Pet !!
I refuse to swear any longer.

Barcon said:
oakiecokie said:
Barcon said:

A rant ???????????
No !!!!!!!

You must have been pissed up if you saw millions of me you old bastard.
You didn't see me clapping that piece of fucking shit mate. You even think about suggesting that I did and I'll start on Brennan.

Oi !!
How dare you.
You leave StuBru alone.

oakiecokie said:
Eccles Blue said:
The Pope said:

oakiecokie said:
A rant ???????????
No !!!!!!!

Hi Pet,
Sorry to you for my abuse and outrage,but I for one will never ever forget nor forgive him,for his cheating and stupid comments ref the "hand of God" !!!
I do however remember that night for two different reasons.The first was the result and that header by Vinnie.But I will never forget the clapping and bending over by a hell of a lot of City fans,towards this obnoxious little cheating turd and as soon as I saw his face on the screens in the corners of the ground,did I see red and least of all for our opponents that night.
I will and can never forgive one,if not the greatest footballers to grace our planet,due to his .............
Thats it Pet !!
I refuse to swear any longer.

Never apologise to me for swearing Oakie, I can't do it myself so it helps me to express my outrage when someone else does it for me. The Eccles lads will tell you that I say the same to them all the time. I cannot stand to even see either of their faces (handball personage & Mr Ferguson) anywhere. If they come on TV I have to turn over or off. So dinnae fesh yersen as my Scottish pals say. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.