Fifa 15 Closed Beta

mancity5 said:
Anyone else been invited to test it out ?

Looks really good apart from GKs being totally crazy,,, Running out to try head the ball about 30 yards from goal.

Ps. I'm not allowed to talk about it.

Every GK is like Neur?

I've only just bought 14 from Amazon £17.50 second hand. The only game I buy the year before.. £40 is just too much.

Apparently Kompany is a lethal striker on the game! Just played the demo and beat Liverpool 3-0 on it, Kompany hat trick. He played the whole game just outside their box, comedy gold.

Is there online team play on 15? If not I'm not bothering. Trying 14 now on ps4 and no 2v2, 3v3 etc. Unbelievable that they've removed this.. I really wouldn't have bothered if I'd known.

Just played it on the ps4... Nice the hear a clear outing of 'sheik mansour went to Spain...'

Not much change but ill reserve judgement until the proper release.

Something I've always thought would be a hit on Fifa, would be an option to play games e.g wembley doubles or singles, 5 a side or even red arse.

Would love to play wembley doubles/singles with my mates online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.