Why Do People Throw Their Pet Dogs Into Rivers?

Fast moving water could actually be safer for a dog to swim in than slow moving water or still water.Weils disease,Leptospirosis bacteria dont like the fast stuff.

Very cruel. Last time I took my little puppy for a walk he got wet and cold. So When I got home I microwaved him for a couple mins to help him dry, splattered everywhere the messy cu*t

willy eckerslike said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Because they're c**ts?

No other explanation.

Yes there is.

They could be morons.

Many dog owners are. Some of them can't understand why anyone could possibly object to their pets barking all the time because they are so idiotic they actually enjoy it and regard the barking as a bonus.

Markt85 said:
Very cruel. Last time I took my little puppy for a walk he got wet and cold. So When I got home I microwaved him for a couple mins to help him dry, splattered everywhere the messy cu*t

Ewww but lol

Markt85 said:

Hope his collar didn't have metal in it. ;)

NeilYoungIsBack said:
can't stand cruelty to animals, but it also bothers me that every winter there's a few stories about people who drown trying to get their dogs out of swollen rivers or frozen lakes.

A young couple (early 20s) near me died this way about 18 months ago trying to save their dog. The dog was actually able to itself get out eventually, but by then its owners were both dead.

I know people love their dogs, but this is crazy.

I remember something similar at Blackpool a few years ago. A man went into the sea to rescue his dog, and got into trouble. Two coppers went in after him and then a third copper.
All of them drowned.

Maybe it wasn't their dog. Have you never had a dog following you ? no matter what you do it wont go away, sniffing your crotch, trying to hump your leg wanting to be friends.............

No ! just me then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.