Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

obliquerays said:
There are plenty of excellent female riders around at the moment but Hayley Turner is no longer the best of them imo, been rusty and out of form after returning fron injury and the Arogosta ride was fairly typical of her season so far. I wonder if she really has the drive to get back to her peak again ? In fairness to Amy Ryan she's had a brutal run of injuries which have slowed her progression. Jenny Powell has made huge strides this season and it would be good to see her continue to improve enough to still pick up rides after she finishes out her claim, which is when the going really gets tough.

Was her injury 2 years ago?? It seems a few female jockeys get some bad injuries at times. Cathy Gannon has had a season full of injury woes.

Hughes swerves Donny for Sandown Sailsbury tomorrow to get numbers for the title.
you could see him getting some,Fuck him and tiggywiggy though,im watching Atzeni riding for RV and Luca and Fanshawe for the last times,2 wins today/Luca
tomorrow
2.10 3.15 4.25 5.00

pieface said:
Hughes swerves Donny for Sandown Sailsbury tomorrow to get numbers for the title.
you could see him getting some,Fuck him and tiggywiggy though,im watching Atzeni riding for RV and Luca and Fanshawe for the last times,2 wins today/Luca
tomorrow
2.10 3.15 4.25 5.00

Any news on who will take over the rides Atzeni had for RV and Luca?? He got some good rides. Would of thought Oisin Murphy would of got it but he is now number 2 jockey with Qatar Racing. So who will these go for. Would love to see Graham Lee get some good runners think Lee is a few short of 100 winners this season. Also looking to younger riders Ben Curtis always rated him highly while he was in Ireland joint apprentice jockey of the year with Joe O Brien and Gary Carroll some going by him. Think give him another year or 2 in England and he will be riding for some top yard.

Good morning all................

Bringing my 'A' game to Doncaster today!!

Trixi and e/w treble

Donc 1.40 Ahlan Emarti
Donc 2.10 Adventure Seeker
Donc 3.15 Agnes Stewart

Trixi and e/w Treble

Sand 1.15 Frognal Bear
Donc 2.40 Estimate
Ches 4.15 Charlott's Day

Lucky 63 and e/w accumulator all the above.

Good luck if having a crack at stinging the bookie today.

Wouldnt say its my A game im bringing because i dont think i have one, but for what its worth ive done a sneaky treble on the gosden horses in the first three races at sandown and at doncaster ive gone for ainippe in the 1.40 danzeno in the 3.45 and white lake in the 4.25 happy hunting folks

bennyblue said:
Wouldnt say its my A game im bringing because i dont think i have one, but for what its worth ive done a sneaky treble on the gosden horses in the first three races at sandown and at doncaster ive gone for ainippe in the 1.40 danzeno in the 3.45 and white lake in the 4.25 happy hunting folks
What's the thinking behind first dream mate...first time out as well, are you
Itk.... 2nd race sandown

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
bennyblue said:
Itk.... 2nd race sandown

ITK no far from it, its christophermarlowe im on but the way its drifted suggests today may not be the day, i noticed hannon had two in that and the stable i find does well with its outsiders when they have a fancied runner in too, as a side note buick only has one mount for gosden today loving home in the 17.00

Doncaster
Lucky 31
1.40 Ainppe
2.10 Eldor
2.40 Kalann ( each way at a big price )
3.15 Agnes Stewart
3.45 Badr Al Badur

Tonight at Down Royal one of my favourite horses runs Cullentry Royal gone up in trip with a 10 pound claimer on board he is the top weight if he gets the trip he could well run on into a place. I went and took the 14/1 on offer this morning got word its been training well and seen big money going on it in my local bookies a lot of win money at 14/1. So maybe they know something more about the horse so I put my 2 euro on it to win be regreting it if he places.

bennyblue said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
bennyblue said:
Itk.... 2nd race sandown

ITK no far from it, its christophermarlowe im on but the way its drifted suggests today may not be the day, i noticed hannon had two in that and the stable i find does well with its outsiders when they have a fancied runner in too, as a side note buick only has one mount for gosden today loving home in the 17.00

should of done the trixie eh heres hoping on the last 3/1 and 12/1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.