Ian Paisley Snr

mick10 said:
stony said:
mick10 said:
Obviously never lived day to day through the troubles in Northern Ireland?

Iirc, kinky served as a soldier on the streets of NI during the troubles.

Very good. I'm from NI and served. I withdraw that statement I made to Kinky(sorry chum) and say I think you're wrong. Oh and I've never voted for him( Ian P) or his party in my life, nor would I.

No worries we all have different perspectives of the troubles, going to stick to giving advice on the Buy to let thread than get involved in this lot!

mick10 said:
poh said:
As a member off the great nuthouse that is norn iron,i would just like to say...........................................................................................................................................................................................................on seconds thoughts maybe not

No best not Paul. But at least you're here to have an opinion unlike the countless comments that'll be posted here by people who know fuck all about the place,never been,never seen. I'm going elsewhere as I will get a ban. Hope you're well mate.

Yes mate i am well,how's yourself ?.........and your right of course,there will be some comments that will make the mind boggle..........think i will take a walk over to the classic threads section,at least i will get a laugh there.

poh said:
mick10 said:
poh said:
As a member off the great nuthouse that is norn iron,i would just like to say...........................................................................................................................................................................................................on seconds thoughts maybe not

No best not Paul. But at least you're here to have an opinion unlike the countless comments that'll be posted here by people who know fuck all about the place,never been,never seen. I'm going elsewhere as I will get a ban. Hope you're well mate.

Yes mate i am well,how's yourself ?.........and your right of course,there will be some comments that will make the mind boggle..........think i will take a walk over to the classic threads section,at least i will get a laugh there.

Paul you gonna make any meet ups this season?

Love him or loathe him, he had some balls to put himself in the firing line against the IRA.
There are many who say what they think behind closed doors, he got up there and expressed his point of view in the flesh and at great risk, throughout his life..! Did he talk bollocks on many occasions? he most certainly did, a damn sight less than Adams & McGuinness did and continue to do as far as I am concerned...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.