Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Awesome stuff Benny go and treat yourself, a nice holiday maybe,

Was having a nightmare today but I kept persevering and managed to break even with a double on the last couple of races.

Bet details

Selection

Selection Details

Result

1 Salisbury
18:45
Race winner
Ganymede @ 7/2 Win
2 Down Royal
19:05
Race winner
Notable Graduate @ 11/4 Win

Channel Mobile
Bet Placed At 12/09/2014 18:26:41 BST
Bet Type Double (Win)

Got BOG too, so 4/1 and 3/1 respectively.

Role on tomorrow.

bennyblue said:
bennyblue said:
Wouldnt say its my A game im bringing because i dont think i have one, but for what its worth ive done a sneaky treble on the gosden horses in the first three races at sandown and at doncaster ive gone for ainippe in the 1.40 danzeno in the 3.45 and white lake in the 4.25 happy hunting folks

Looks like i found my A game today, but still wont help me in the search for the scoop 6 title though, thanks lads its appreciated

Benny just wow that's really great :)

Super Yankee and acca

2.50 Bath Marmalady
2.55 Ches Pinzolo
3.40 Ling Intercepton
5.40 Bath Statsminster
5.45 Leop Rizeena

Good luck all if having a dabble today.

Another fiercely competitive days sport ... two small bets again following on from Thursdays pair of losers.

P + L - 2 pts

4.25 Donny: Highland Castle 1 point at 8/1 generally

Back with Elsy this old lad bounced back to form, after a poor first run for the yard with an eyecatching finishing effort at Haydock last time and can go close here if coming on again from that effort. Extremely well h'capped on his old form this race does not look exacting and if Fallon can coax him back to something like his excellent third over c and d last October, he can prevail against some less than hardy battlers among the opposition.

4.40 Leopardstown: Blue Hussar 2 points @ 8/1 Laddies

Potential Group horse in a handicap ? In a race of mostly exposed older horses who have little scope for improvement at this stage this Montjeu 3yo is still a baby. Having proven he goes at this rather unique track when winning his maiden last autumn, he made his seasonal debut with a fine staying on 4th under a 'considerate' Ryan Moore ride in the Lingfield Derby trial in May. After a below par effort at the Curragh when something was presumably not right he's been on the easy list but if back to his Lingfield form he is thrown in here off 100 with 9 stone a nice weight allowing Joseph to take the reigns. There's the theory anyway !

Good luck to all today and c'mon City.

With Cursory Glance ( 10s ) and Found (20s ) both enterd for the 1000 Guiness next year the 3.40 at the Curragh
could be a good indication of were these two are in their progress.

Cursory found one to good last time out being beaten by the very good Tiggy Wiggy at york, that was over 6f

Found won her only start beating another obrien hot pot after blowing the start and idling over a mile.

This is over 7f today and with Found only having one run over further and cursory having three outings over 6f
i think the drop in disstance will not help the o'brian horse but Cursory should be able to step up.

I'M on Cursory Glance as will another Bluemooner.

Thanks mate,big day,if she wins a grp1 her mother can virtually walk into any stallion in the world.The ground is right, they flew her in yesterday to save her the 12 hr trip by boat.
First leg of a nice double up with kingston hill,just need her to carry her speed through 7f.
good luck to her.

edit,great score benny well done.

Irish Champions weekend wow oh fucking wow a lot of upsets to fancied horses in the 2 main races. O Brien Jnr can be rightly pissed off with his rides on the fancied paired for both days.

Austrailla v The Grey Gatsby what a brilliant race but O Brien Jnr position him all wrong and he was blowing in the final few yards. A brilliant ride by Ryan Moore he is by far the best flat jockey going at the moment streets ahead of the rest for me. His timing is amazing as The Grey Gatsby was off the pace running into the final straight. I would love to see a rematch in Ascot at the Champions weekend again lol.

The Irish Leger. Brown Panther v Leading Light well the Panther stole the Irish Classic. Delighted for the connections but sadly for the jnr O Brien he just got the tatics wrong. His pace maker was making the pace for Brown Panther to go on and run away from the other contenders maybe all the others thought the Panther was coming back to them but no chance.

A great mix of winners from the UK and Ireland think it was a split I think next year it will get stronger and stronger see O Brien jnr put up 1 pound overweight on Austrailla but still dont think it mattered much even if he was bang on weight. A brilliant weekend of racing for all.

leighton said:
Irish Champions weekend wow oh fucking wow a lot of upsets to fancied horses in the 2 main races. O Brien Jnr can be rightly pissed off with his rides on the fancied paired for both days.

Austrailla v The Grey Gatsby what a brilliant race but O Brien Jnr position him all wrong and he was blowing in the final few yards. A brilliant ride by Ryan Moore he is by far the best flat jockey going at the moment streets ahead of the rest for me. His timing is amazing as The Grey Gatsby was off the pace running into the final straight. I would love to see a rematch in Ascot at the Champions weekend again lol.

The Irish Leger. Brown Panther v Leading Light well the Panther stole the Irish Classic. Delighted for the connections but sadly for the jnr O Brien he just got the tatics wrong. His pace maker was making the pace for Brown Panther to go on and run away from the other contenders maybe all the others thought the Panther was coming back to them but no chance.

A great mix of winners from the UK and Ireland think it was a split I think next year it will get stronger and stronger see O Brien jnr put up 1 pound overweight on Austrailla but still dont think it mattered much even if he was bang on weight. A brilliant weekend of racing for all.

I was delighted for connections apart from that twat Owen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.