Do you want Arsenal, Liverpool & Chelsea to do well in CL?

Re: Do you want Arsenal, Liverpool & Chelsea to do well in C

As a kid I always used to really get behind the English teams. I remember chelsea equalizing at AC Milan and being really pleased and even more so when Liverpool won the champions league in 2005. Since we have started to challenge we have had a lot of abuse from the these fans and for that reason I like to see them fail.

Ludogorets remind me of Viktoria Plzeň,

Simples.

FUCK EM ALL... I only ever want City to win and the rest can fuck off

Both Arsenal and Liverpool will get out of their respective groups but not going to progress further,

To answer the title question... strangely enough, No I don't want any of them to do well... am I bitter?

fuck the lot of them especially those cringeworthy scouse bastards

A curious thing how the Turks, Greeks, Poles etc, stick together and support their national rivals once their own sides are out. I'm the polar opposite. I fucking hate c**ts like Arsenal, Liverpool and the rags. Never forget their spite and bitterness toward us for a second. I was gutted last night when the dippers were gifted their customary 93rd minute 'get out of jail free' joke penalty and few things cheer me up more than seeing Wenger with a face like a slapped arse. Wankers one and all. I hope they lose every game I watch them in

Levels of hate are as follows:

Rags - 10
Arsenal 9.5
Spurs 9.5
Liverpool 6.0 +3.5 (for Rodgers) = 9.5
Chelsea 5.0 +3.0 (for Mourinho) = 8.0
Everton 7.5

All the rest 5.0 and below........

All four clubs Chelsea , Arsenal , Liverpool and Manchester United want us to fail . So why should we be arsed about them in Europe . As I see it where out to do the business are selves .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.