City Vs Chelsea Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narrow Chelsea win,

They are unbelievably strong. Its ridiculous, I mean we all thought you guys had a strong squad....

Draw wouldn't surprise me also though.

keith's curle said:
There's a lot of questions around who is fit, who is up to speed, etc. And that's for both teams.

I don't think Yaya is any worse than last year, it's just been more noticable so far this season. Maybe similar for Nasri, not sure.

Fernando in particular is a big miss if he isn't at this one, its exactly the kind of match he was bought for.

Nope, the question concerns only us, you have to be blind not to recognize that Chelsea have ticked earlier than us, and their two major "star" recruits, Fabregas and Costa, are already firing on all cylinders.

A loss won't be the end of the season for us, but playing catch up with an 8 points handicap is something we won't cope easily against Mourinho.
With the quality of the squad he's got this season, he wouldn't let slip such kind of comfortable lead.

Anyway, i would sign today for a dodgy ugly win at the ultimate injury time.

why are we bothering to turn up , perhaps we can tie a darker shade of blue ribbon on the premiership trophy and hand it to JT before the game, at least we can still retain the capitol cup , or is someone going to come on here telling me that Sheffield Wednesday are a decent team , and weve got no chance ,

Some negative comments on here, mustn't loose game but that doesn't mean playing for a draw. City need to start playing like champions again and repeat the Arsenal and Liverpool games. Play positive we win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.