Diabetiese

I don’t have diabetes but i obviously don’t want to get it either.

My diet is quite good but i do drink a lot of fizzy drinks when at work and even the odd one at home. I go through about 3/4 cans day.

What do you think i should drink? Im not a big water fan and if i have like cordial drinks it gives me well bad acid indigestion.

I need to find a drink that’s nice that i can have in a can or bottle that is full of sugar!

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Well after a visit to the Doctors to get the results of my blood tests I have been informed that I have type 2 Diabetes, what a bummer.
No more piss ups for me and a big change in diet but not on medication (yet)

Can I suggest you look at either of these two ways of eating (google them) "Primal Blueprint" or "The Paleo Solution"

Both have been shown to be very good at reversing type 2 Diabetes.

Try either for 30 days and see how you feel

something similar with a lot less detail is NSNG, No sugars, No grains. No sugar is obvious, but it's the No grains that really helps..two slices of whole meal bread raise blood sugar more than normal table sugar does..hence the no grains element.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.