Sharia Law in Walthamstow...

Rammyblues said:
All a question of tolerance,

Jiggs McDonald, a famous Canadian broadcaster addressing a gathering of Rotarians in Ontario recently:
"I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto . I believe it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant, regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance”
"This why I propose that two nightclubs be opened next door
to the mosque; thereby promoting tolerance from within the
mosque. We might call one of the clubs, which would be gay
—The Turban Cowboy —and the other, a topless bar, would be
called, You Mecca Me Hot.
“Next door should be a butcher shop specializing in pork, and
adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called,
Iraq-Â-Ribs. Across the street there could be a lingerie boutique
called, "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in
the window modelling strings and things.
"Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult
sex toy shop, Koranal Knowledge, its name flashing in red neon,
and on the other side a liquor store called, Morehammered.
“All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance
they demand of us."
Yes, we should all promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on. And if you are not laughing, or smiling, at this point it’s either past your bedtime, or it's midnight at the oasis and you should step back from your favourite camel and give the poor beast some rest!

Brilliant.

Also this guy. LOL'd when he got banjo'd.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyS4Kb7sVZw[/video]

People who come to live in this country should abide by the laws of this country.

They seem to quickly forget why they left their own oppresive regimes for a better life in the UK.

If as UK citizen I went to live in Japan then I would abide by Japanese law as I have I chosen to live there.

If I could not live with Japanese laws then I would return to the UK.

Hahahaha
Now that the looting ,pillaging and oppressing of the local resources and it's citizens is not financially viable anymore the rules have changed regarding integration and adapting to the native culture and it's laws.

supa-dapa-dan said:
Hahahaha
Now that the looting ,pillaging and oppressing of the local resources and it's citizens is not financially viable anymore the rules have changed regarding integration and adapting to the native culture and it's laws.
There's a slight difference between conquerors and immigration though conquerors don't have to integrate where as sometimes its wise if you try to adapt in the Country you move into. What the point of moving for a better life if you want to live in the same old way.

urban genie said:
Seriously if this spotty ginger prick walked up to me and said stop drinking your pint while listening to music, smoking a cigar with a prossie (though the last 2 are unlikely) I would just laugh and tell him to fuck off

article-2020382-0D310E3000000578-763_468x289.jpg

Wayne is that you ?

mr t said:
People who come to live in this country should abide by the laws of this country.

They seem to quickly forget why they left their own oppresive regimes for a better life in the UK.
The sad thing is that a lot of these people were born and brought up here. I guess it makes sense. The people who were actually unfortunate enough to grow up under an oppressive regime and lucky enough to be able to come to a more civilized country generally know better than to try and turn their adopted home into the shithole they left. It's often the angry young Brits who know the square root of fuck all about what they're asking for. Like those thick bastards who go to fight in Syria only to ask the British government to come and save them when they realise what it's actually like.

Any sensible religious people know that secularism isn't only best for a functioning and tolerant society, but it's also best for their religion. How many Muslims are killed every year in Muslim countries for being the wrong type of Muslim?

What i find amusing is the people who have no idea what Sharia Law is complaining about it.

mr t said:

Who are there people exactly and what oppressive regimes have they left?

Rascal said:
What i find amusing is the people who have no idea what Sharia Law is complaining about it.
I have no idea what you mean. What are you getting at?. I'm pretty sure most people that are complaining about know exactly what it is.
More and more tensions are building with regards western ideals and Muslim ideology. It's almost unavoidable and it's ratcheting up...more than it ever did post 9/11. Feels as if as soon as one nutcase does something it will light a fuse to a powder keg of tensions slowly building of Muslim intolerance of other faiths/ways of life and westerners need to be free of restricted oppressive beliefs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.