Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

m7mcfc said:
leighton said:
Irish Champions weekend wow oh fucking wow a lot of upsets to fancied horses in the 2 main races. O Brien Jnr can be rightly pissed off with his rides on the fancied paired for both days.

Austrailla v The Grey Gatsby what a brilliant race but O Brien Jnr position him all wrong and he was blowing in the final few yards. A brilliant ride by Ryan Moore he is by far the best flat jockey going at the moment streets ahead of the rest for me. His timing is amazing as The Grey Gatsby was off the pace running into the final straight. I would love to see a rematch in Ascot at the Champions weekend again lol.

The Irish Leger. Brown Panther v Leading Light well the Panther stole the Irish Classic. Delighted for the connections but sadly for the jnr O Brien he just got the tatics wrong. His pace maker was making the pace for Brown Panther to go on and run away from the other contenders maybe all the others thought the Panther was coming back to them but no chance.

A great mix of winners from the UK and Ireland think it was a split I think next year it will get stronger and stronger see O Brien jnr put up 1 pound overweight on Austrailla but still dont think it mattered much even if he was bang on weight. A brilliant weekend of racing for all.

I was delighted for connections apart from that twat Owen.

Im not too fussed about Owen being involved to be honest its a good thing for horse racing you need young men to come in and buy these top class horses and keep horse racing going for a long long time to come.

The champ achieved a four timer on Friday which could quite easiley of been a fiver but got beat on a Saint Helena,

Now Jim best is under scrutinty regarding a gamble that was landed when the fav another of his horses was pulled from a race which MCcoy was to ride, the jockey was' jocked off' ( Jack Sherwood) and mCcoy rode Saint Helena to victory.

On Friday mCcoy rode Saint helena to a second place ( got beat by 10l ) to the disgust of one punter and had a go at the champ.

Saint Helena is out again today at Plumpton with another of Jim Best's Horses which MCcoy rode to win it's last race ( Dorry k )

Dorry k is ridden by Jack Sherwood who claims 7lb and i think this is compansation for being ' jocked off'

they are trading at 9/4 jf at the moment.

Btw AP is at Uttoxeter today and has a realistic chance of five winners, the one that interests me is OPERATEUR, who has won four times on the Flat this year and was only beaten a length by Saint Helena on his latest start over hurdles.

I;m doing all of MCcoys today regadless of price.

oddfellows said:
Anyone following Charlie Appleby's horses today?

Yes ,been following ....Charming Thought....,i put a link up to this colt going round the ring at the yearling sales last October my boss bred him,sold to Godolphin.
3 runs so far,second on his debut/green and won his second start quite easily and more of the same today.
Worth keeping an eye on him mate.

pieface said:
oddfellows said:
Anyone following Charlie Appleby's horses today?

Yes ,been following ....Charming Thought....,i put a link up to this colt going round the ring at the yearling sales last October my boss bred him,sold to Godolphin.
3 runs so far,second on his debut/green and won his second start quite easily and more of the same today.
Worth keeping an eye on him mate.

that made it 6 winners today, not a bad return for a days work if you were on them all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.