Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
pieface said:
oddfellows said:
Anyone following Charlie Appleby's horses today?

Yes ,been following ....Charming Thought....,i put a link up to this colt going round the ring at the yearling sales last October my boss bred him,sold to Godolphin.
3 runs so far,second on his debut/green and won his second start quite easily and more of the same today.
Worth keeping an eye on him mate.

that made it 6 winners today, not a bad return for a days work if you were on them all.

I was on Bombardment in the last. Backed in from 5/1 to 7/4 at one point this afternoon. Finished unplaced.

This is the link of the colt lot262 he walks in around 2.40 in the vid.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xelh1x3H9-4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xelh1x3H9-4</a>

Having a little bet on the jumps today in Ireland.
Ballinrobe
2.35 Credulous
3.05 Lindas Choice
3.35 Coldstonesober
4.10 Melbourne Lady

I hate the last few weeks of the flat season give me the jumpers now.

leighton said:
Ballinrobe
2.35 Credulous
3.05 Lindas Choice
3.35 Coldstonesober
4.10 Melbourne Lady

yep winter is coming.....now jumpers, so many to pick from!!

V-Neck Jumper
Crew-Neck Jumper
Roll-Neck Jumper
Boat-Neck Jumper

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
leighton said:
Ballinrobe
2.35 Credulous
3.05 Lindas Choice
3.35 Coldstonesober
4.10 Melbourne Lady

V-Neck Jumper
Crew-Neck Jumper
Roll-Neck Jumper
Boat-Neck Jumper

3 seconds and a winner which got me back more than what I put on. Shame as if 1 of the other 3 would of came in I would of been laughing.

leighton said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
leighton said:
Ballinrobe
2.35 Credulous
3.05 Lindas Choice
3.35 Coldstonesober
4.10 Melbourne Lady

V-Neck Jumper
Crew-Neck Jumper
Roll-Neck Jumper
Boat-Neck Jumper

3 seconds and a winner which got me back more than what I put on. Shame as if 1 of the other 3 would of came in I would of been laughing.

unlucky mate, you will crack it one day.

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
leighton said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:

V-Neck Jumper
Crew-Neck Jumper
Roll-Neck Jumper
Boat-Neck Jumper

unlucky mate, you will crack it one day.

Haha I hope just some info most winners at Ballinrobe today lead from start to finish.

Small lucky 15 again today at Perth and with Perth and Gordon Elliott you got to go with him there as he has a brilliant record there. I think he has a horse in every race so expect a number of winners I hope. AP McCoy is on 2 I think as well.

3.00 Moss Street
4.10 Crown Theatre
4.45 High Expectations
5.45 Tico

pieface said:
Jim bolger runs Lucida, friday for the grp2 2.40 Newmarket,second in the Moyglare grp1.

That Moyglare race was some race. Think there was nearly 4 horses within a lenght or 2 of each other. Now if that is to go by and they were the best horses there then next season all 4 horses could well battle out for a number of group 1 races. Regarding Lucida I think if it doesnt get into a battle it will win the race like in her first start and run away from the field. In a battle so far this season it has yet to get its head up to win the race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.