SuperLeague 2014 Playoffs.

SaddleworthBlueRhino

Congratulations to Saints. Finishing top with all of the injuries throughout the season is a real achievement. I suspect you won't be around long enough to make the Club Call in the semi's! If Rhino's can get going again we can win it from 6th. If not I think it might be another Pie Celebration with the Warriors especially if Wire continue to make mistakes and attract injuries. Should be a good few weeks of hard rugby league to come.

Well Rhino's crashed out so that's the end of the "Double" dream. But given 5 recent superleague wins I suspect that I will settle for the cup this year. For me it looks like Wigan's to lose from here on in!

will be difficult for saints with all our ball players out.really hope wigan crash and burn.warrington struggling with injuries as well.if Huddersfield can get brough fit then they might be a good outside bet.

The two Saturday games were classics. As was Wigan - Warrington the previous week.

I predicted Warrington & Huddersfield at the start of the season, but think Wigan will probably edge it.

citykev28 said:
Why do they make the play off system so complicated with elimination matches, second and third chances, selecting your own opponents and all that bollocks? It makes me not want to bother watching.
It's changing again soon, even more complicated as well.

Not seen any special offers on tickets for this one - so its the tv for me. Another reason I'm not bothered is that when we went last year they had decided that you couldn't have a drink while watching the game. No idea which regulations apply this year but this is worth thinking about before getting into the ground!!

Think Wigan's structure will dominate but hoping for a Saint's win seeing that they lost so many to Rhino's!

Off to my first Grand Final tomorrow, I'm a Bradford fan so recently have had no chance of them making it, mate is a Saints fan so he'll be a little more emotionally invested than me in it, but I'll be rooting for Saints as I don't like Wigan whatsoever. We're drinking beforehand thankfully so shouldn't need to worry about drinking there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.