DLT guilty

nelsons willie said:
oakiecokie said:
nelsons willie said:
Whatever oakie lad. I dont usually come on these threads as it turns into insults as proved. Just saying same things happened in the places i worked except the other way round. Do you think the police should investigate all those cases?

Where complaints have been made yes.So are you suggesting the police turn a blind eye,as they appear to have done in Rotherham ??
Get off your high horse oakie, you might fall and hurt yourself. All im saying is if every lad was to complain to the police about something a woman did to him 30 odd years ago the legal system would grind to a halt. Dont see how you link rotherham with a cotton mill to be honest.

Mmmm.High horse ? Nothing to grin and wank about as seems your case, irrespective of whether its a male or female,is it Macho Man !!!
I take it you`re a single bloke ?

Just because something had happened regularly doesn't mean it was ok. If you suffered sexual harassment at work, you are perfectly in your rights to bring the assailant to answer for their crimes.
Even if it is an historical complaint - as the yew tree cases are proving.

oakiecokie said:
nelsons willie said:
oakiecokie said:
Where complaints have been made yes.So are you suggesting the police turn a blind eye,as they appear to have done in Rotherham ??
Get off your high horse oakie, you might fall and hurt yourself. All im saying is if every lad was to complain to the police about something a woman did to him 30 odd years ago the legal system would grind to a halt. Dont see how you link rotherham with a cotton mill to be honest.

Mmmm.High horse ? Nothing to grin and wank about as seems your case, irrespective of whether its a male or female,is it Macho Man !!!
Sorry mate im spoken for, but if it goes tits up i'll give you a shout.

when I was a young lad (just left school)I got a part time job in a canteen and the middle aged women were always coming behind us groping and grabbing our arses,then laughing there tits off as we shit ourselves,looking back I quite enjoyed it

nelsons willie said:
oakiecokie said:
nelsons willie said:

Sorry mate im spoken for, but if it goes tits up i'll give you a shout.

I don`t need a Macho Man,I prefer a real man.

city saint said:
when I was a young lad (just left school)I got a part time job in a canteen and the middle aged women were always coming behind us groping and grabbing our arses,then laughing there tits off as we shit ourselves,looking back I quite enjoyed it
That was my point originally but oakies got a cob on today. I remember seeing a jack the lad go in the weaving shed and come out a gibbering wreck.

nelsons willie said:
city saint said:
That was my point originally but oakies got a cob on today. I remember seeing a jack the lad go in the weaving shed and come out a gibbering wreck.

Don't leave it at that what happened to him ?

Challenger1978 said:
nelsons willie said:
city saint said:

Don't leave it at that what happened to him ?
Put it this way it gets very hot in the shed in summer and the ladies wore the bare minimum. One thing you never did was get in a lift with more than one of them in. I wonder if some of them are now grannys of bluemooners.

nelsons willie said:
city saint said:

Got a cob on ?? I only want to keep predators like you away from young girls Young Savile.

oakiecokie said:
nelsons willie said:
city saint said:

Got a cob on ?? I only want to keep predators like you away from young girls Young Savile.
Hows your request for pics of girls going oakie. Glass house are a woman to live in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.