Do You always do something,and don't know why?

I'm never fortunate enough to have a wad of notes but I do like them being the right way up etc. I'm the same with coins. Drives me mental if they're not in ascending size order when they're in my hand, so much so that I can't pay for a drink in the shop, what have you, unless I have the coins sorted first.
Another one I have is laundry. I have to take all the towels off, then clothes by who they belong too etc and it actually infuriates me if any of my lot leave trousers with one leg inside out. Don't get me started on socks..

Ive just become aware I'm not a full shilling.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
I'm never fortunate enough to have a wad of notes but I do like them being the right way up etc. I'm the same with coins. Drives me mental if they're not in ascending size order when they're in my hand, so much so that I can't pay for a drink in the shop, what have you, unless I have the coins sorted first.
Another one I have is laundry. I have to take all the towels off, then clothes by who they belong too etc and it actually infuriates me if any of my lot leave trousers with one leg inside out. Don't get me started on socks..

That would be at the bottom of your coin pile, no doubt?

The Flash said:

Don't mate. I've just realised it would fit between 10p and 50p and its bad enough 20p goes between 5p and 10p.

*cold sweat,hot flush*

The Flash said:

Don't mate. I've just realised it would fit between 10p and 50p and its bad enough 20p goes between 5p and 10p.

*cold sweat,hot flush*
Shows SHWC a threepenny bit....

*waits*

The Flash said:

*cold sweat,hot flush*

Ha ha - 20p being smaller than 10p really annoys me.

If I think about it I have loads - most frequent is volumes have to be on even numbers although can accept 33/44 etc.

Another I always do is,if I want to turn the TV over and it doesn't change channel straight away,I start pressing the same button really hard,like it's gonna make a difference......same with car key.

cheddar404 said:
york away to this! said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Dunno why I do it,but if I've got say £100 in my wallet,I have to have the notes facing exactly the same way...done it for years,it winds me up big time if I find one the wrong way.....am I mental or do some of you lot do wierd things religiously and don't know why?

O
C
D

O
C

D

You evil shit!

Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.