City V Sheff Wed (LC) Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
razman said:
i just want to know.... what the fk has nastasic done to pelle...cant get a look in ?

He hasn't done anything.

He has always fancied MDM and Boyata above him.

You may disagree but he will play him if injuries dictate it so.

Mangala needs game time and unfortunately for Nasty CB is where he sits and he is number 5 on that list at present.

jared said:
Yaya starting!? Never would have predicted that. Nasri also not selected after only making the subs bench for the last few games. Quite unexpected.

Nasri is injured.

CTID1988 said:
Anybody know the story behind why pellegrini seems to hate nastasic these days?!
he's not able to play in team playing high line
and too slow on the turn. liability. similar too Richards.
our style of play don't suit them. possibly, maybe :-)

Don't understand the surprise at the team. We've a strong squad and need to start winning games. Shows respect to the competition and opposition, too, so everyone wins.

razman said:
strong team ! MP taking no risk

Pozo sub...hope he comes on !

nastasic must have done some nasty shit to Pelle....
Nastastic had offers to play elsewhere and turned them down.
By not playing he loses sell on value.
It's a lose, lose situation for player and club.
Pity .....

jayfx said:
Como Cat said:
BlueDejong said:
I don't understand Manuel. No young players ? Why ? Why ? Why so strong team for Sheff ?

.......because its a cup competition that we're trying to win? Sheffield Wednesday are a decent championship side, the priority has to be winning the game. Remember that game at West Brom a few years ago?

I'm guessing after four games without a win, he's taking no chances this game. Maybe even wants a big score to bring us back to winning ways.

Wednesday have only lost one out of the last ten in all competitions so we can't assume they'll be a pushover...

its a decent team, should brush them aside easily, oh there again. seriously should get the job done with that team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.