bulger killers on ch5

SiMCFC said:
pantalon violet again said:
10 years old they were , can you remember that far back ?

if you cant rehabilitate a 10 year old then there is no hope..to ask for harm for these children makes you no different to a murderer.

the crime was beyond belief but they were 10, the system, their parents failed...not them and still the system failed them in prison.

pitch forks and anger is all very well behind a computer screen, however if i gave you a gun and asked you to gun down a 10 year old who has murdered, i wonder how many would pull the trigger?

At ten years old, I was down in the woods with mates, we all had knives as we used to make bow and arrows and traps for catching rabbits etc, none of us (as far as I know) ever thought to go off and find a young kid and kill him!

Monsters cannot be rehabilitated in my opinion and as I said before, should have been locked up indefinitely (once they were adults)

One of the two has not broken the law since this terrible murder, so you might have to change your mind, given the facts we now have.

the other boy has got issues, but has not harmed in the fashion he was first caught doing, and so could be seen as a partial success.

Medical and technological advances are happening all the time, and it may be that these sick children can be helped even better in the future, especially if we keep these lunatics alive to study.

If someone did to my child what those two did to Jamie Bulger I would cave their skulls in with a spade without a second thought, but luckily we have rules and good people to uphold them to keep us from ourselves and the vigilante justice that can go horribly wrong, and I'm grateful we live in a civilised country that we do, in fact that is one of the things that makes me a proud Englishman, not some phoney bollocks about the Queen and God.

BigJimLittleJim said:
SiMCFC said:
pantalon violet again said:
10 years old they were , can you remember that far back ?

if you cant rehabilitate a 10 year old then there is no hope..to ask for harm for these children makes you no different to a murderer.

the crime was beyond belief but they were 10, the system, their parents failed...not them and still the system failed them in prison.

pitch forks and anger is all very well behind a computer screen, however if i gave you a gun and asked you to gun down a 10 year old who has murdered, i wonder how many would pull the trigger?

At ten years old, I was down in the woods with mates, we all had knives as we used to make bow and arrows and traps for catching rabbits etc, none of us (as far as I know) ever thought to go off and find a young kid and kill him!

Monsters cannot be rehabilitated in my opinion and as I said before, should have been locked up indefinitely (once they were adults)

One of the two has not broken the law since this terrible murder, so you might have to change your mind, given the facts we now have.

the other boy has got issues, but has not harmed in the fashion he was first caught doing, and so could be seen as a partial success.

Medical and technological advances are happening all the time, and it may be that these sick children can be helped even better in the future, especially if we keep these lunatics alive to study.

If someone did to my child what those two did to Jamie Bulger I would cave their skulls in with a spade without a second thought, but luckily we have rules and good people to uphold them to keep us from ourselves and the vigilante justice that can go horribly wrong, and I'm grateful we live in a civilised country that we do, in fact that is one of the things that makes me a proud Englishman, not some phoney bollocks about the Queen and God.

you sound familiar

Horrible events.
I have seen Denise Bulger (now known as Fergus) many times in my local Costco.
Her face looks haunted-even now.
I just try to put myself in her shoes and how that must have felt. I have 3 Kids,One teen and one at 5 and nearly 2.
Makes the hairs stand up to think how I would feel if anyone ever laid a finger on it.
I may have to watch this on demand out of curiosity.

mcmanus said:
stony said:
mcmanus said:
If true, she will have been sacked and dealt with.

What good does telling the world about it do? She's fucked an inmate.... she aint the first and certainly will not be the last jailer to shag an inmate but because of the crime said inmate committed people want to know who she is?

Grow up. The internet is superb at times but some lad nearly got lynched because he looked a touch like Venables because of social network and crap like it.

Who the fuck are you telling to grow up ? Just because I don't agree with you ? Fucking arsehole, no wonder you get called mac anus.

'Mac anus'.... Hehe.

You're now in a very select bunch along with johnsononthleft, nimrod and westdidsblue who have have the wit to call me that.

Mods, mods ........someone has called me a nasty name.

Grow up.

Well I heard you called me a few names on your other forum, and there was me, liking you.

nimrod said:
Im sure new identities is a bad thing

Having watched the film Boy A, he eventually gets married and the woman has no idea who she is married too, but of course the truth comes out and the press reveal who he is

So there is another victim, the wife, who thought she was marrying a decent bloke, her life is ruined. Is that fair ?

she must have had a clue when becoming "Mrs BoyA"...

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
I've never seen a man look more haunted than Ralph Bulger. Losing their son in the manner they did tore Denise and Ralph Bulger apart.

Like I posted earlier, it seems a bit of a pisstake to restart their lives in Liverpool. But where else could they have been placed where they could've "fitted in"?

I've not read up on the case, their time in custody and from their release but it seems like they didn't keep in contact with each other? I wonder what really happened during their time in custody/care. I know 5 made it seem like they were in a holiday camp and for me, that seems pretty much spot on. Educated well, a there there approach to them. And then they're let out to start new lives. Supervised and assisted lives.

Takes the piss but what can you do with damaged animals like that? They should certainly not have enjoyed freedom at 18 though, that's a definite.
They should never have seen the outside world ever again, even at 10years old they knew what they were doing, they did'nt just kill Jamie that day but they destroyed many lives by their actions. If any of them were my children i would have demanded they stay behind bars till the day they died.

bluestew said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
I've never seen a man look more haunted than Ralph Bulger. Losing their son in the manner they did tore Denise and Ralph Bulger apart.

Like I posted earlier, it seems a bit of a pisstake to restart their lives in Liverpool. But where else could they have been placed where they could've "fitted in"?

I've not read up on the case, their time in custody and from their release but it seems like they didn't keep in contact with each other? I wonder what really happened during their time in custody/care. I know 5 made it seem like they were in a holiday camp and for me, that seems pretty much spot on. Educated well, a there there approach to them. And then they're let out to start new lives. Supervised and assisted lives.

Takes the piss but what can you do with damaged animals like that? They should certainly not have enjoyed freedom at 18 though, that's a definite.
They should never have seen the outside world ever again, even at 10years old they knew what they were doing, they did'nt just kill Jamie that day but they destroyed many lives by their actions. If any of them were my children i would have demanded they stay behind bars till the day they died.

If only Phil Mitchell shared the same sentiments.

mackenzie said:
mick10 said:
mackenzie said:
Because they were 10 years old. I certainly wouldn't want to live in a society that hangs kids.
But happy to live in the marvellous one that 10year olds commit murder in? Not any old killing but a dragged out sadistic murder of a little boy. I grew up in Belfast through the troubles and I've experienced 1st hand family and friends who were killed. Seen a lot of incidents in the years as well, but nothing and I mean nothing upset me or made me as angry as the killing of James Bulger. I cried for weeks everytime this was on the news. I'd a son the same age at the time who looked pretty much like James and the thought of it being him nearly drove me insane. Still makes me sick. I'd fucking choke the pair of them to death to this day. Rotten bastards.

I'm not happy to live in a world where this happens either. So what do you suggest?
Sorry went to bed after I'd posted. I'm not offering any solution just plain simple vengeance. That's it. No amount of reasonable discussion or liberal rhetoric will make me change my mind one iota. And on a final note, if either one of these bastards Thompson or Venables had one ounce of regret, one micro of a conscience, one minute of regret they'd take themselves into a room put a rope up and hang their miserable selves, because if they'd any conscience at all they'd never be able to face another day for what they did to that little boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.