Lancashire CCC

The problem we had is that we got promoted too soon. We won the league with Chapple and Hogg having their best ever seasons with both bat and ball, Kerrigan had a good season and all the batsmen performed well. Last year we walked away with Division 2 but that wasnt hard when you look at Northants this season and shows how big the gap is between 1 and 2.

We've got players who don't deserve to be in the team or even at the club yet because of the lack of players coming through/one day form of said players we havent been able to rebuild. Getting relegated wouldnt be that bad as it would give Chapple and the coaching staff a better look at the likes of Clark, Livingstone, Davies, Bailey and a few of the younger players like Hameed. I doubt those players will get good game time in division 1 if we stay up and in cricket the loan system isnt really used to give young players game time.

Whatever the outcome of this game we need to get rid of a few players this winter and bring in some decent players and give youth a go. If we go down fair enough, we deserve to, wont be nice but we'll be very lucky if we stay up.

M18CTID said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Proctor gone. Another umpire fuck up.

272-8. Kerrigan gone now. We're fucked :(
The decisions for the 6th and 7th wickets were really poor and have killed us. What kind of umpire give a batsman out when the bowler hasn't even bothered appealing. You wouldn't even get that in the level of cricket I play which believe me is about as low a level as you can get!

Fucking hell. Even if we don't lose the 9th wicket we're in danger of not getting the runs in time here. And now the ball has started moving around as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.